• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

well i assume since this is going to be a monthly thing that all those places will be hit at least once maybe more. we are in summer right now so beer garden with its outside is a good spot for now, i know Maxi's has the small back porch we used at the herf, (which scott once again, it was great) and then there is merchants, Mac club, Renni, when it gets colder.
i think we have enough establishments that we dont have to do the same place twice early.

I can do Maxi's no problem and it's a much easier commute as well. I might also be able to pick someone up who is on the way from the east end to Maxi's.

Christian I can randomly do this. If you want to meet up in Garden City we can swap on the driving duties.

Let me know.

Let's do it!

Ask Danny if he wants to meet up as well. Also poker @ 7:30 tonight and I got some Blue Moons for you to boot. Gonna spark up that Opus Love Story tonight and check it out for ya.

Gentlemen,
Sounds like a plan. I'll follow the thread on the proposed locations and will try to make it out.

hey guys,

I am currently on ICC and FOH and was pointed in this direction recently. I'm looking forward to the 13th and having a few great smokes with some outstanding food and drinks.

Alan

I wish I could meet up with some new and old faces, but the middle of the week is tough for me to get in and out of the city from Philly.

I wish I could meet up with some new and old faces, but the middle of the week is tough for me to get in and out of the city from Philly.

X2 altough I'm not from Philly.

YES!!! Optimator?
[/quote]

I love Optimator! I will be there and look forward to meeting you all.

Alan
(AAvKK)

They do have a tent over the outdoor area, right?

"Wednesday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 83. North wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind between 6 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%."