• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official Drew Estate CigarPass Account

Welcome from Holland Johny

And another thumbs up for the liga line!

Rene

Welcome aboard lad. I have a box of "flying pigs" resting in the humi. I smoked one at a Drew Estates event I went last year and had to get a box. Would love to try a "Dirty Rat".

Isy??? Are you there??? Did the herf survive the weather last weekend?

Welcome aboard Johnny...just to echo what's been said "Those Liga #9 are the bomb" :D . Hope to see you in Worchester MA this weekend at the 2010 NERF.

Welcome aboard Johhny from Fort Worth Texas. I started to enjoy smoking cigars last year and havent had a chance to try Drew Estates but I will eventually in the future.

Have a great day
Rich

Welcome from Canada....

Im a huge Drew Estate fan... I spend my days searching for Kahlua cigars (As you can see in our buy and sell lol) but Im a regular buyer of Tabak Especial... great cigar!

Welcome from West Virginia!!

Been awhile since I had any DE's. I will remedy that soon!!!

There are some I really want to try!!

William

Ligas are awesome. Keep up the good work with those lines (no need to work on the flavored lines anymore). :p

I'll echo the Canadian welcome from Bitaemo. Does Drew Estate have any retailers in Canada? I'd love to try more of what you have to offer, it's just hard to come across some of the lines here in Winnipeg.

what up? i have a event scheduled with Rick Ardito on Friday. I love the Liga line and the new joya dark corojo :)

Johnny,

I am a 32 yr old disabled veteran living in Oregon. I love Drew Estate cigars especially because I have not smoked one I dident care for. I have been fortunate enough to try the tabak especial corona negra, extra ordinary larry, kuba kuba, kuba maduro, blondie, deep dish, and natural root. thease have all been extravagances for me living on my disability and having a family to take care of. I was wondering what Drew Estate might be offering that I could afford to smoke on a regular basis? I love everthing that Jonathan has been doing and want to continue supporting Drew Estate, but lets face it... there not cheap! and I know you get what you pay for, but with my Drew Estate hat and cigar cutter I would rather be smoking drew estate!

Scott

Welcome to CP Johnny, and I have to agree with Jonesy the Liga line is one of my new favorites. Pink Floyd sung about em but Liga made em.

Joe G

The guys at cigarmaster have forever turned me off to this awesome cigar. They had an event in Providence and their "event" prices where the highest I have ever seen.

Sorry but you need to set those guys straight. They are already the most expensive place to grab a stick!

I'll grab a liga soon i'm sure, but Never from CM!

Welcome from the official Savinelli Rep. I will be attending an event tonight with my friend Fabian.