• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official Release of M. Mist'i Cigar Company's Crown Jewel Seri

CrownJewel

With a Cuban History that dates back over a 100 years to where the standard for all cigars have been set,
The Crown Jewel Premium Boutique limited edition reserve series was inspired and created by M. Mist'i Cigar Co. working in partnership with the highly respected cigar manufacturing co.; the Beviodes family. The Beovides and Mist'i Families carry with them a true passion for creating what cigar lovers feel to be the New "Crown Jewel" of the Cigar Industry focusing on "Olde World" quality. The Company's pledge is to to never jeopardize cigar quality for profit or production. Working in partnership, our group will satisfy the desire to bring "Olde World" quality back to cigar aficionados across the globe.

The Crown Jewel Premium Cigar has been specially created by Master Cuban Blenders whose tradition and history date back to the early 1900's. Our product has been uniquely blended utilizing only the finest and rarest leaves to include; a 5 Year Aged Connecticut Seed, a Silky Rich Ecuadorian Sun Grown Wrapper, an exclusive specially cultivated Dominican "Piloto Cubano" 5 year aged long leaf tobacco from the North Central Region of the Cibao Valley precisely blended with, a Sweet selected Peruvian tobacco from the San Martin region of the Northern Amazon. The final product is then hand rolled by a select few of Master Cuban Rollers.

For more information contact

Mark Mistie
Sales
markmistie@hotmail.com

Always looking for a new brand to try. This sounds like it could be a winner!