• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X virginity has been stolen.

fernious

So after work on Friday I decided to hit the local B&M and pick up one of my favorite sticks (Tat j21). While looking through the selection I came across an Opus X and my decision was made. I fired her up for the drive home and I must say it was the best smoke I have had..... so far. I just figured I would share this life changing experience with my fellow BOTL's.

Congrats! You should write up a review for the Review & Ratings section.

Which X? Flavor profile?

Im new to this and want to try a bunch, had my first Oliva Connecticut robusto yesterday, very nice smooth smoke, although after tasting my mouth it had a hint of grass/dirt

Ruined at such a young age.......You know, there no turning back.............

Smoke my first back in the Mid 90's, been ruined ever since.

Im not sure which it was, but it was delicious. I definately am ruined, I don't believe I can smoke any other stick after that amazing experience.

I paid around 30 for iy but i'm not sure what it was.

30$ yikes! But if you enjoyed it alot! it's well worth it my friend.

I havent' paid over 20$ yet for any opus.

Im not sure which it was, but it was delicious. I definately am ruined, I don't believe I can smoke any other stick after that amazing experience.

Definitely over paid for it. If you stick around long enough you will see them sold in the B/S/T section. Only Opus X that should be $30+ is the older stuff and CFCF cigars. A few other stuff that Prometheus has done. But the common line shouldn't be that high. Unless it was a Opus X A and its generally a 3 hour cigar.

Definitely over paid for it. If you stick around long enough you will see them sold in the B/S/T section. Only Opus X that should be $30+ is the older stuff and CFCF cigars. A few other stuff that Prometheus has done. But the common line shouldn't be that high. Unless it was a Opus X A and its generally a 3 hour cigar.

http://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigars/opus-x-cigars/

There are over 12 Opus X cigars going for $30 and higher at this retailer above.........

I saw someone sell a moldy orange for $160 on ebay once too, that doesn't mean it was FMV

There are over 12 Opus X cigars going for $30 and higher at this retailer above.........

You've linked to them a few times... you affiliated with them or something?

Yes, and the longer you stick around here, you'll come to realize how silly it is to recommend a site selling Opus at that price.

Ooo.. can I join in too?
brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

Holy Shout! Does my daughter know you paid that much? If not and you want to keep it that way, you best get me one.

The greatest part about that site is the same cigar rated differently depending on if it's a single or whole box. Don't get me wrong, I'd like 42 Power Rangers more then 1, but for $1260 I'll stick with 1 at MSRP...