• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Packers vs Falcons Cuban 5er - I'll take the Pack

MNBrian

It has to be done.

I can't handle the Packers. Hate em. But currently this year I'm like 0-16 on football related bets. I'm counting on that luck to continue.

So I'd like to bet an all cuban fiver for the Packers to win against the Falcons next week. Who will help me out and take the Falcons?

The fact that you want them to lose will make them win. Haven't you learned that the opposite happens of what you want, not necessarily what you bet on!

The fact that you want them to lose will make them win. Haven't you learned that the opposite happens of what you want, not necessarily what you bet on!
I agree with Bri. Because you want them to lose, they'll win.

I guess I'll go ahead and take the bet/Falcons. I really don't care which team wins, but sounds fun to bet anyways!

Ha! Well, the way I see it I win either way. If they lose, then I'm a happy person. And if they win, I get to try some of Josh's best sticks. ;) HA!

Ha! Well, the way I see it I win either way. If they lose, then I'm a happy person. And if they win, I get to try some of Josh's best sticks. ;) HA!
I'll be sure to make sure they're his best, good thing you didn't specify that they had to be unsmoked :p

Oh and what makes you assume they're all his anyway? :D

I'll be sure to make sure they're his best, good thing you didn't specify that they had to be unsmoked :p

Oh and what makes you assume they're all his anyway? :D

I'm certain you have a massive quantity of sticks yourself, but I'm guessing you're betting his sticks instead of yours. ;)

Ha! Well, the way I see it I win either way. If they lose, then I'm a happy person. And if they win, I get to try some of Josh's best sticks. HA!

Just a bit presumptuous don't you think? I know Bri has her own stash and it is august on its own.;)

PS you will be able to tell where it's from by the artwork.:D

You're both Dicks. You know it she knows it and he knows it. LOL

BTW I know you have some peso smokes, send them too.