• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

posting pics

coopsdeloop, thanks for being a classy guy. i was not upset with chiefmd on his comments. but as you can read in the other threads posted after yours my comments are valid and i want no part of this forum. so whoever is in charge delete me and this post and everyone will be more the happier.

But... you've been back at least twice today!

don't want to have anything to do with immature, foul language people who think is it cool to post obscene language on a forum so everyone can read.

Urban Dictionary defines gooch as :
1. gooch
Gooch, A.K.A. "grundle" is the area that attaches ones sac to ones ass-hole.
2. gooch
area between nuts and ass hole. guy cooch = gooch
3. gooch
Skin between you nutsack and asshole

Jeebus Kirk, you're just asking for Andrew to post a nasty pic. Is this your first day?

don't want to have anything to do with immature, foul language people who think is it cool to post obscene language on a forum so everyone can read.

1. gooch
2. gooch
3. gooch
F'in priceless! I was waiting for the reference to Johnny Knoxville from Jackass. I believe he attached electrodes to Chris Pontius' gooch and shocked him.

Since someone brought this discussion to a more adult level, I figure there was no problem dropping a Jackass reference. Thanks for the laugh Miles.

LOL @ Kirk. Gooch and FUPA are 2 of my favorite slang words.

I hope no gooches were hurt, in the ball busting on this thread.

I did a Yahoo image search for "gooch"..........

THE+GOOCH.jpg

1. gooch
2. gooch
3. gooch

Right as I read him complain about the bad language this is what I thought about. I was very surprised by a guy that calls himself Gooch.

Paul

you guys are so easy. maybe this will get this post and me terminated from this forum since the moderator will not do it even though i have asked him to. i have read where SOURCE REMOVED in Belgium was a good place to order authenic Cuban cigars from. Does anyone know anything about SOURCE REMOVED? Read they sold fakes. But I have also read that about SOURCE REMOVED and SOURCE REMOVED. I don't guess any of the real sharp people on this forum especially the ones with such a knack of immature vulgarity them seems to really please at least 25 of you could tell a poor soul where you purchase your illegal cuban cigars from. Cheers

you guys are so easy. maybe this will get this post and me terminated from this forum since the moderator will not do it even though i have asked him to. i have read where "fill in the blank" was a good place to order authenic Cuban cigars from. Does anyone know anything about "in the blank"? Read they sold fakes. But I have also read that about "fill in the blank". I don't guess any of the real sharp people on this forum especially the ones with such a knack of immature vulgarity them seems to really please at least 25 of you could tell a poor soul where you purchase your illegal cuban cigars from. Cheers

Well xbrother.....................that "aint gonna Happen"

Edited to clean house.

you guys are so easy. maybe this will get this post and me terminated from this forum since the moderator will not do it even though i have asked him to. i have read where ************** in Belgium was a good place to order authenic Cuban cigars from. Does anyone know anything about ***********? Read they sold fakes. But I have also read that about *********** and *****************. I don't guess any of the real sharp people on this forum especially the ones with such a knack of immature vulgarity them seems to really please at least 25 of you could tell a poor soul where you purchase your illegal cuban cigars from. Cheers

Yes!

you guys are so easy. maybe this will get this post and me terminated from this forum since the moderator will not do it even though i have asked him to. i have read where someplace in Belgium was a good place to order authenic Cuban cigars from. Does anyone know anything about anything? Read they sold fakes.. I don't guess any of the real sharp people on this forum especially the ones with such a knack of immature vulgarity them seems to really please at least 25 of you could tell a poor soul where you purchase your illegal cuban cigars from. Cheers
Wow, so your true colors emerge. Nice use of punctuation for about the first 1/2 of your rant. Then you can tell that you are starting to get giddy from your own wit. Then you have a run on sentence that would make my sons teacher cringe.

WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

We should probably just stop feeding the troll and let Rod handle the situation.

Now gooch don't be an asshole.....or more specifically the area between your asshole and your nut sack.

Most of us receive our illegal Cubans from friends and then question their legitimacy. Hope that helps.

Going to get worse until I am terminated from this immature forum. At least I don't attack people who attack me. You guys on this forum who have responded in such vulgar way to an innocent question and response to for me to get removed from this forum are the type that probably gets your rocks off by beating up physically and mentally on defenseless people of all types and ages. You can tell that by the pictures you are proud to post.

Going to get worse until I am terminated from this immature forum. At least I don't attack people who attack me. You guys on this forum who have responded in such vulgar way to an innocent question and response to for me to get removed from this forum are the type that probably gets your rocks off by beating up physically and mentally on defenseless people of all types and ages. You can tell that by the pictures you are proud to post.

4765142447_ce4885f045.jpg

How old are you? If you don't understand why you got what you did. You are either to young to smoke or stupid. Wake up!