• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

posting pics

Going to get worse until I am terminated from this immature forum. At least I don't attack people who attack me. You guys on this forum who have responded in such vulgar way to an innocent question and response to for me to get removed from this forum are the type that probably gets your rocks off by beating up physically and mentally on defenseless people of all types and ages. You can tell that by the pictures you are proud to post.

It's real easy, just stop showing up and signing in. We're just busting your gooch, so to speak. Take it as gentle ribbing, which you might enjoy and realize that we're just having fun man.

Gentle gooch busting, is all. Nut up or gooch up, whichever you fancy and get over it.

Going to get worse until I am terminated from this immature forum. At least I don't attack people who attack me. You guys on this forum who have responded in such vulgar way to an innocent question and response to for me to get removed from this forum are the type that probably gets your rocks off by beating up physically and mentally on defenseless people of all types and ages. You can tell that by the pictures you are proud to post.

It's real easy, just stop showing up and signing in. We're just busting your gooch, so to speak. Take it as gentle ribbing, which you might enjoy and realize that we're just having fun man.

Gentle gooch busting, is all. Nut up or gooch up, whichever you fancy and get over it.
I don't think this guy has a Gooch.

......are the type that probably gets your rocks off by beating up physically and mentally on defenseless people of all types and ages......

True. Guilty as charged. I enjoy this quite a bit, actually....... ;)

Sounds like the ol' Gooch has appropriately named himself.

The gooch has been removed...

The newer members may find a few things helpful.

Rod made a request some time ago to discourage the authentication of Cuban cigars on the forum. Typically the individuals who join up to have their gifted cigars or vacation purchases authenticated want instant gratification, but aren't willing to go through proper forum procedures to get answers. More often then not it leads to source verification requests, publicly or via the private messaging system. It really becomes a case by case scenerio - if they are willing to follow forum protocol, it is more likely other members will be open to sharing their experiences and knowledge.

Also, Rod modified the forum's rules back in August 2010 for member's who declare they are leaving Cigarpass, which has become known as the Pembroke Rule ( named in (dis)honor of banned member Pembroke3355, who later went on the Scumbag's List for stealing a large sum of $$$ on another forum.)

Thanks Rod - gooochie goochie gooo! :love:

I thought I told you not to tickle me in public! :blush:

Maybe the gooch was related to neuticles! You never know?

Now that he is gone, I miss the gooch. Gooch was good people. I think, more than anything, I will miss writing and saying the word 'gooch'. It kinda just roles off the tongue...figuratively speaking, of course. :0

Where's Bill Clinton when you need him?

As of 9:45 Gooch was viewing the board index. So he's not letting you miss him. Any bets he's back under another name within a week?

[sub]I am not at all a computer guru, but isn't there some sort of IP address that identifies him or his computer that could be disallowed from entering the CP firewall? (Or something like that) ??? [/sub]

[sub]Or is that technology from the Wizzard of Oz? :laugh: [/sub]

[sub]Steve[/sub]

Rod's itchy gooch just won't go away... :blush:

gooch
Member Since 06 Jan 2012
Last Active Today, 04:45 PM

Well, in gooch's defense, trolling a board is the classy, non-vulgar, and mature thing to do.