• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

posting pics

So a funny story that happened recently. I took a bunch of guys from the course down to Palm Springs for a 5 day golf trip. Ended up the whole trip was comped. In talking to the Head Pro, he was a really cool guy.

Got back to town, and the next day wrote thank you notes to all pertinent people at the courses we played. The Head Pro sent me an e-mail back and his last name was Gooch. This made me laugh, cause he was definitely not a GOOCH.

Dam I missed all the fun. I had to go and get married and go on a honeymoon out of the country. What is the latest with Gooch I want to Herf with him he seems like a good guy. :sign:

Darn missed out all the fun.. At least this thread can be used for all potential members NOT TO DO. It is kind of common sense not the mention sources, let alone mention anything in regards to those cigars.

Edited for spelling and gramatical error.

:laugh: Just read this whole thread for the first time since I had originally posted. I've been busy lately, and sorry I missed it all. You guys are the best !
However, I will be (dis)honoring this grundle by using the word "gooch" for all those future ass-hats that act the same way.

Example: (potential conversation)

Dickheyd007: "Hey, It's my first day here, and I don't read rules. Where can I buy a bunch of Cubans, and or have mine authenticated. Also, Im dick and don't know how to use my computer. Can you tell me how to post pics of my Cubans that I purchased in Cuba on my trip? p.s. - they are Cohibas.

Set-In-Stone: "Please DO NOT mention C. cigars here on this forum. Read the rules and don't be a gooch. . . That is all

*edited for grammar

:laugh: Just read this whole thread for the first time since I had originally posted. I've been busy lately, and sorry I missed it all. You guys are the best !
However, I will be (dis)honoring this grundle by using the word "gooch" for all those future ass-hats that act the same way.

Dickheyd007: "Hey, It's my fist day here, and I don't read rules. Where can I buy a bunch of Cubans, and or have mine be authenticated. Also, Im dick and don't know how to use my computer. Can you tell me how to post pics of my Cubans that I purchased in Cuba on my trip? p.s. - they are Cohibas.

Set-In-Stone: "Please DO NOT mention C. cigars here on this forum. Read the rules and don't be a gooch. . . That is all

That's funny from now on all Newbs that do dumb things will be call "Gooch" :sign:

Dickheyd007: "Hey, It's my fist day here, and I don't read rules. Where can I buy a bunch of Cubans, and or have mine be authenticated. Also, Im dick and don't know how to use my computer. Can you tell me how to post pics of my Cubans that I purchased in Cuba on my trip? p.s. - they are Cohibas.

That's funny from now on all Newbs that do dumb things will be call "Gooch" :sign:
Love it. lmao. Sorry I gooched.. I posted a thread on the BST section 2 weeks before my 4 months. OOPS. Will not happen again!

The Gooch has no shame and was lurking as of 10:06 pm tonight. I got to go Gooch!

He knows that this place is the best cigar forum on the net... I don't blame him for lurking. He should have made better choices earlier in his delivery of words... Maybe Rod can finalize that guy's wish and make it come true? By the way, I gooched the other day bad. Felt like an ass afterwards. :laugh:

He knows that this place is the best cigar forum on the net... I don't blame him for lurking. He should have made better choices earlier in his delivery of words... Maybe Rod can finalize that guy's wish and make it come true? By the way, I gooched the other day bad. Felt like an ass afterwards. :laugh:
Yea so did I.. SMH it was so embarrassing!

185 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

26 members, 151 guests, 8 anonymous users (See full list)

bluue13, Google, Vicster, 4cbln3, ilikefishes, MAS_Puros, ManInBlack, Dozerhead, aquiring93, JHolmes763, insight, bfreebern, CBoukal, Joebunaga, Yahoo, Nashkicker, MoeCizlak, mu mike, CigarMan Andy, 22jdub, jaxstraww, rob300c, maxnmisty435, theebug, whopper, gooch, punk_lawyer, Josh185

I asked Rod about it at our last herf. Gooch is banned but he can still view CP. Personally, I find it very unclassy on gooch's part.

185 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

26 members, 151 guests, 8 anonymous users (See full list)

bluue13, Google, Vicster, 4cbln3, ilikefishes, MAS_Puros, ManInBlack, Dozerhead, aquiring93, JHolmes763, insight, bfreebern, CBoukal, Joebunaga, Yahoo, Nashkicker, MoeCizlak, mu mike, CigarMan Andy, 22jdub, jaxstraww, rob300c, maxnmisty435, theebug, whopper, gooch, punk_lawyer, Josh185

Boooo ! Off with his head !!

I asked Rod about it at our last herf. Gooch is banned but he can still view CP. Personally, I find it very unclassy on gooch's part.

Thats unfortunate that Rod can't do something to permanently bans this guy. I don't think its right that people get banned but can still greatly benefit from ALL the wonderful knowledge thats on this site. Recipes, connections, retailers, cigar reviews, ins on cigar locations, etc.... After all, everyone says "read more, post less". I far as I'm concerned, this guy is doing just that, making him still a member. That guy is laughing at us all right now. Damn you Gooch, DAMN YOU ! :angry:

I believe Rod can IP ban him so the gooch can't view CP. I dunno, yeah he can still read CP but he can't interact with us, he can't participate in the passes, bombings, etc. He can't get to know us personally.

It's kinda like a strip club. He can watch but he can't touch. I feel sexy now. Whoa....

I believe Rod can IP ban him so the gooch can't view CP. I dunno, yeah he can still read CP but he can't interact with us, he can't participate in the passes, bombings, etc. He can't get to know us personally.

It's kinda like a strip club. He can watch but he can't touch. I feel sexy now. Whoa....
LOL. yea I feel sexy too, but it just shows the kind of CLASS you find on this site we are the bigger men and theres nothing you can take away from this TOP TEIR forum.

Can he view our profiles if he's banned? For that matter do you need to be registered to read profiles, or can anyone see them?

Seems like the gooch is making more people worry after his ban than before.

IP ban is effective as long as he only logs in from one location, but would at least make it a pain for him to lurk, probably deterring him completely.

^This.

Five years on the board, he may be the most prolific troll we've ever had, and he's doing nothing.

According to Rod, a banned member has as much ability to view things as an unregistered person. No profiles, no Marketplace, no SS forums. If he's really so interested in "benefitting from all the knowledge on this site," you can do that just as easily as an unregistered person.

Instead, he logs on, lets his log on sit there for 30 min until it times you out, and everyone goes all crazy because he's on the board.

^This.

Five years on the board, he may be the most prolific troll we've ever had, and he's doing nothing.

According to Rod, a banned member has as much ability to view things as an unregistered person. No profiles, no Marketplace, no SS forums. If he's really so interested in "benefitting from all the knowledge on this site," you can do that just as easily as an unregistered person.

Instead, he logs on, lets his log on sit there for 30 min until it times you out, and everyone goes all crazy because he's on the board.

Nah...you're miles ahead of him!

:laugh: