• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSP2 fiver received! Who sent it?

dannykcha

I remember asking someone selling a fiver of PSP2 if he had any left, but the conversation ended there. When I got to work, (no idea how this person would get my work address, by the way), I saw a package of 5 PSP2!!! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pay, since I never confirmed I wanted in, or if I was bombed by someone, but please PM me so that I can THANK YOU PROMPTLY and/or pay up if I need be! I've searched all my emails, OH, CP, etc., but can't find a single trace of conversation that we had. The box was also thrown away by a coworker, as they open anything/everything that comes into the office, regardless of what it is (since it had our company name on the box). So I have no clue who sent this!

Anyone??

Ask the mail room if the return address was OFAC.

No mail room. Just Sales Manager/Associates. =(. Driving me nuts! I can't seem to find any email, lead, etc...

Doubt highly you are going to get an answer. Just enjoy the bomb and PIF.

Doubt highly you are going to get an answer. Just enjoy the bomb and PIF.
Good advice. I always liked PIFs a bit better, anyway.

You have to admire his spirit. He thinks you ask who sent it and get an honest answer. :laugh:

Hahaha. I'll definitely enjoy them, but also would like to pay up if I was supposed to. If I wasn't, then I'd just really like to thank whoever did send them out to me! Now I guess its time to try to figure out how old they are for when I enjoy them!!

Whoever you are! THANK YOU. Please PM me so we can talk more! Thanks again!!

And I'll definitely be PIF as soon as I can get some stuff together and send it out!!

And I'll definitely be PIF as soon as I can get some stuff together and send it out!!

Based on what's happening in your other thread, I'm going to ask you on your honor not to send-sell-gift any of the "cuban" cigars in your collection. You are responsible for what you put into circulation, and it is obvious that you are not ready to stake your rep on the cigars you pass along. You can look on this as an attack, or as advice your choice.

KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRADING You are responsible for what you trade; make sure it's up to par.

Based on what's happening in your other thread, I'm going to ask you on your honor not to send-sell-gift any of the "cuban" cigars in your collection. You are responsible for what you put into circulation, and it is obvious that you are not ready to stake your rep on the cigars you pass along. You can look on this as an attack, or as advice your choice.

KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRADING You are responsible for what you trade; make sure it's up to par.

Of course. Not going anywhere. Thanks, I appreciate it!