• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

It's really nice putting faces with the names. Thanks to all who took pictures.

Who thinks Jesus, (MOBIG) is going to order his Aristocrat custom humidor in the shape of a Hennessy bottle?

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. Been working day & night to beat this economy into submission. Between building a wine cellar, ashtrays & all the audio stuff I wonder myself how I do it. BUT!!! no matter what, I'll always make time to make an ashtray for the QSH. I just confirmed delivery to Charlie's address, it made it safely. I won't make it to the event but I do want to wish everyone good luck and I hope everyone has a fantstic time. In addition, since there's going to be BBQ, I wanted to share my rockin' BBQ rub recipes known as "BBQ Bill's great tastin' grub rubs" with you guys.

This is a recipe for Beef Brisket. It is amazing, trust me. Rub this on your beef BBQ & you'll be in heaven

3 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 tablespoons table salt
1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
1 tablespoon onion powder
2 teaspoons mustard powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons chili or ancho powder
1 teaspoon chipotle or cayenne powder​
Cook at 225 degrees til the internal temp is 190 degrees. The meat will hit a "stall" at about 150 to 160 degrees and can stay there for a few hours. You will betempted to turn up the heat, DON'T DO IT!. This is the time that the connective tissue starts to break down and the meat starts to sweat. |It actually cools itself this way. For a brisket you're looking at anywhere from 8 to 14 hours depending on its size. Figure about 1 hr per pound.

Put this one on your Pork ribs or pork Butt and you'll think you're in heaven. This is my own recipe. Took a loooong time to perfect.

1/2c dark brown sugar
1/2c white sugar
1/2c paprika
1/3c garlic powder
1/4c onion flakes
1/2c kosher salt
1T chili powder
1T oregano
1tsp cayenne
1tsp ground cumin
1T ground black pepper
1T adobo

Mix well breaking up any lumps. Cover ribs thoroughly and give them a tap on the cutting board to leave an even coat. Refrigerate over night.
3-2-1 is next.
3 hours of smoke @ 180 degrees
2 hours in aluminum foil with brown sugar rubbed all over, 2tbsp of apple juice or 2 ounces of water & an even coat of honey. Be sure to rap them up tightly.
1 hour @ 225 degrees back in the smoker.

Times and temp may vary depending on the size of the rack. This timing is for a big rack or 2. Cook until the meat has pulled about 1/4 inch away from the end of the bones. This is great on ribs, chicken, pork butts, even omelets and potatoes. Let me know if you enjoy that. Next time it'll be my sauce. A little more tweaking and I'll have the sauce perfected. Enjoy

I'm sorry but It must suck to be veegan, besides, if God didn't want us to eat cows, they wouldn't taste like meat. ;-)​

Do you put yellow mustard / apple juice On your ribs to help the rub stick?