• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

I'm in plus one.

**send the check to your work address?

I'll be heading up there from Newark as well. You can ride along.

... I hear there's this wild party at Gary R's house that's going to be going on for days prior. You should crash it.....!!.... :p

Rumor has it some long haired guy from WA state will be there.... :whistling:

I am looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone! To all the BOTL's, traveling ( long haired guy from WA state)
have a safe trip/trips.

Been talking to Joe and I'm determined to make this work. I also have the same question as him with regards to payment.

ps. I'm not his plus 1.

Guys, I'm not going to speak for our host, but in the past, he's posted a "pay now" thread with instructions as the event gets closer.

Patience and following through on commitments is the key. Sorta like most everything in these forums..... :cool:

Guys, I'm not going to speak for our host, but in the past, he's posted a "pay now" thread with instructions as the event gets closer.

Patience and following through on commitments is the key. Sorta like most everything in these forums..... :cool:

As Tom stated, I'll let you know when and where to send your hard earned money. It will probably be right after CigarFest is over. I'll update the list asap and keep everyone abreast on all the current info as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning all, the list is updated and it's startin' to look like a party........

Add a +1 to me, Charlie. Not sure if the Corporal can make it or not, but we're sure going to try..!!

What the heck Charlie, two for me. I'm in NYC quite often and will be sure to be there that weekend!

Kristopher

Charlie, just talked to Marco, he is in for 2. I gave him your number and he will contact soon.

I have been toying with the idea of bringing my tent and staying the night do alot of guys camp there?

I have been toying with the idea of bringing my tent and staying the night do alot of guys camp there?

Paul, we'll have campers from Long Island, New Hampshire and Canada. I have a good feeling that the BOTL from Texas will be camping as well. Take a look at the map on the link for Round Pond, the guys had T-15 and C-2, I have a feeling that well have a few more spots in that area........ :thumbs: