• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

No Problem. Do what-ever you can. You know I will be there.

BTW Sent it fedex. You should have it today (Tuesday 7/3/12)

Got your check yesterday Frank, good to go. You know I'll take care of you guys brother....... :thumbs:
Charlie...

I dropped my QSH check in the mail today. Sent to your work addy. It's for ME+2 Guests. Thanks again for all your hard work...

Sounds good David, I'll let you know when it arrives....... :)

Wow Charlie that's a lot of brew! Thanks again for all your hard work towards this.

Paul, 200+ guests should put a good dent in all that beer. I'm sure you all that are camping out won't mind a little night cap as well........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie...

I dropped my QSH check in the mail today. Sent to your work addy. It's for ME+2 Guests. Thanks again for all your hard work...

Your check arrived at West Point (my office) today. Good to go David, see you guys in a few weeks........ :thumbs:

Sending out my dad's (Bayamos) and my money tom. morning. Thanks again Charlie. . .

Also, will we be sacrificing a goat at this HERF ? Sure hope so. . . . ;)

Sending out my dad's (Bayamos) and my money tom. morning. Thanks again Charlie. . .

Sounds good Austen and yes, they'll be a goat, a few pigs, and I'm sure a side or two of beef as well.......... :D :thumbs: :p

Charlie haven't been paying attention. In today's mail, look forward to seeing you and all the fellas and ladies!

Austen, your check made it yesterday for you and your dad Robert (Bayamos). Good to go brother, see you guys in 4 weeks....... :thumbs:

Charlie haven't been paying attention. In today's mail, look forward to seeing you and all the fellas and ladies!

I wasn't worrying at all Anthony, I know that you're busier than heck........

My check hits the mail today. Sorry for the delay.

I can't wait to finally make it to my first Quad State Herf!

Sounds great Jim, I'll let you know when it arrives. Glad you can finally attend a QSH as well........ :thumbs:

Good morning Anthony, just wanted to let you know that your payment made it safe and sound. See you soon brother....... :thumbs:

Sounds great Jim, I'll let you know when it arrives. Glad you can finally attend a QSH as well........ :thumbs:

Hello Jim, I wanted to let you know that your check made it safe and sound. Good to go and I'll see you in a few weeks...... :)

Charlie, my friend Adam and I will be joining you guys again this year. I'm sending out payment as I type, and you should have it by Fri. or Sat.

Thanks,
Joe

Charlie, my friend Adam and I will be joining you guys again this year. I'm sending out payment as I type, and you should have it by Fri. or Sat.

Thanks,
Joe

Good morning Joe,

Glad you guys are attending this year again. The only problem is that we have reached the limit of 200 guests that receive "Goodie Bags" so I can't guarantee that you'll receive one. There will be vendors at the event walking around handing out cigars so not to worry about smoking. There will be plenty of BBQ, beer and soda as well as water on hand. I'll let you know when the payment arrives....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I do believe i will be tagging along with rob300c.. cant wait to herf it up

Edit for spelling

I do believe i will be tagging along with rob300c.. cant wait to herf it up

Edit for spelling

Sounds great Steve, it's always a pleasure brother when you can make it. See you guys soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Wow Charlie that's a lot of brew! Thanks again for all your hard work towards this.

Paul, 200+ guests Austen should put a good dent in all that beer. I'm sure you all that are camping out won't mind a little night cap as well........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Fixed it for you Charlie. Thanks again sir for putting this together. From what I have heard, this is sure to be a great time indeed.
Im really looking forward to dropping in this year! Hoooah

N_sl_west_point_grad_062610_1_C_101290.jpg