• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

2 bottles of o'fallon pumpkin ale
1 bottle of Blue Moon Havest Pumpkin
1 bottle of Chimay Red
1 bottle of SN Tumbler

9 gallon stainless kettle to upgrade my brew system. Yeah, it's not beer, but it makes beer. I haven't bought a commercial beer in months (other than to give as gifts).

I picked these up yesterday. It was just an impulse.

IMG_1165.jpg

I finally tried the Dogfish Head Punkin Ale....very chewy and tons of flavor. I was amazed how well it paired up with a Tat Black Lancero.

What a pussy I've become...drinking flavored beers and smoking skinny cigars :rolleyes:

Leffe!

edit to add: Also picked up a bottle of the Ovila Saison.

I went in looking for a Goose Island Nightstalker yesterday, but was told they aren't in season. So I ended up grabbing a 4 pack of Great Divide Yeti and a 6 pack of Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale...

Thursday evening I picked up sixers of Sudwerk Hefe Weizen, Mai Bock, and Marzen, plus a 4 pack of Goose Island Christmas Ale, a 4 pack of Tallgrass Ale and a bottle of Aecht Schlenkerla Helles Lager.

The wifey suprised me with a nice package of beer today. Can't wait to try em.
313072_2559106825140_1478118003_32851343_204316429_n.jpg

Jason

Four packs of Ommegang Abbey, DFH 90 Minute IPA, and Terrapin Wake N Bake, plus a bomber of Abita Abbey Ale.

Today:

2x Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11
1x Firestone Walker XV
1x Stone LA Citrueille Celeste De Citricado

First purchase besides daily drinkers in a while!

The other day, I walked into a liquor store in my area and grabbed two more bottles of Abyss 2010!!! Left one more on the shelf to be nice. That makes 4 bottles resting up in the cellar.

Just picked up a bottle of 2010 Stone IRS, one 2011 Double Bastard for the cellar, and a bottle of Russian River Damnation Batch 23. Good stuff! On the lookout for Abyss 2011 now...

Got a 4-pack of Lienie's Big Eddy RIS!! Good stuff, and from Leinie's!!! Who'da thunk it.

Also grabbed an Alaskan Smoked Porter, Lagunitas Doppel Weizen, and a 3 FLoyd's Moloko.

Had to go to Albuquerque last week for some training, so you can bet I took advantage of being back out west to pick up some beers!

2 x Deschutes' the Abyss!
1 x O'Dell's Bourbon Barrel Stout
1 x O'Dell's Woodcut Belgian Dubbel

Just went to a beer tasting (Summit Brewery) at the local shop and walked out with a bottle of Ommegang Adoration. Probably won't get to it until Sunday.

Stone Double Bastard
Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11

What a pussy I've become...drinking flavored beers and smoking skinny cigars :rolleyes:

...there is treatment for that, you know..... :p

A case of The Abyss 2011....perhaps a second case, if the gods of beer look favorably on me..... :whistling:

Just picked up a couple bottles of BB Old Rasputin XIV. Cant wait to try it!