• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Austen, the finest cigar in your humi says the Mad Elf does not make it to X-Mas!

Just sayin' :)

lol... DEAL ! I must admit, I was thinking the same thing. Especially since I just got home and drank just about everything else! However, I have faith.... :thumbs:

How was the bananna but beer? I must hunt down a pack of it! :)

After reading of everyones diversities in beer, I realized I have been 'tricked' for many years into believing that those single bottles that were warm on the shelf @ my local B&M weren't even worth the look. . . and after seeing Kendall's 99 bottles thread, I had to go fetch something new !

I mixed myself a 6pk of the following:
gallery_13416_1487_2286.jpg

It was so good, I went back last night and bought these pictured below and two more Choc. Stouts !! That Long Trail Triple Bag was 9.2% and delicious- WTF? Im liking this new adventure a lot... Thanks to all those that posted with great info. for the beer newbs.
gallery_13416_1487_4820.jpg

Bought three bottle of Tripel Karmileit the other day. Stoked about it considering I have not been able to find any for over a year.

carddoug - If you like banana bread, you will love this beer! Taste more like banana bread than anything else. I went back a few days later and they were sold out... I will ask my beverage mart to order some more. Those guys take care of me there...When they get it in, I'll let you know.

Well, you were right about the slippery slope. Those beers were delicious. Not one I did not enjoy. In fact, I was quit p*ssed to see my local was out of the Banana Bread Beer! yup, it has already started. Yet another finer avenue to spend my money on. Damn you ilikefishes ! :laugh:

Needless to say, I couldn't pass my bev. mart and picked these up today on the way home: I liked the Long Trail Triple Bag last time (potent too) and picked up a few of them again... The others I have never tried and am looking forward to. The Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout looked good with a "Gold Medal Winner" on the label (says who). Then I saw that it came from Mendocino County, and was intrigued....and wouldn't you know- right next to it was a Humbolt Brown all natural beer brewed from hemp. OK, I'm sold ! Also picked up a couple The Mad Elf Ale(11% ABV) that Im thinking of gifting this coming Christmas. Magic Hat "Vinyl Lager" and Flying Dog "Gonzo Imperial Porter". . . Anyone try these ?
gallery_13416_1487_2772.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_27885.jpg
I prefer the Double Bag to the Triple Bag and if you like Flying Dog, you gotta try the Ragin Bitch.

I appreciate that! I'm betting that I won't find it around here! Lol

carddoug - If you like banana bread, you will love this beer! Taste more like banana bread than anything else. I went back a few days later and they were sold out... I will ask my beverage mart to order some more. Those guys take care of me there...When they get it in, I'll let you know.

Haphazardly found a bottle of FW Sacuba

I appreciate that! I'm betting that I won't find it around here! Lol

Put the order in with my local... They got right on it, It will be here by Wed. I will let you know how much it is for a 6 er or singles but will ship it to you for free... Stay tuned. :thumbs:

* any suggestions on how to package the bottles so they don't break ? Thanks guys...

Put them in the flat rate box. Wrap each in bubble foam. Four fit perfectly. A little packing peanits on bottom and top and tape her up.

Kendall - Thanks for the advice my friend ! That sounds fool proof. :thumbs:

Carddoug- Looks like your getting a 4 pk ! :sign:

I finally snagged some of Boulevards Rye-on-Rye! It looks like it just hit here. If anybody is hunting some, I might be able to grab more.

2 bottles of siera Nevada ruthless rye
1 bottom of franziskaner
1 bottle of Newcastle brown ale
1 bottle blue moon spring
1 bottle of ky bourbon barrel ale

I should had read the reviews for the ruthless rye! I love siera Nevada but this one is almost undrinkable for me. It taste like grapefruits! Blah

2 bottles of siera Nevada ruthless rye
1 bottom of franziskaner
1 bottle of Newcastle brown ale
1 bottle blue moon spring
1 bottle of ky bourbon barrel ale

Grapefruit in what a lot of people get with very hoppy beers. I dug Ruthless Rye but it has gotten some mixed reviews.

Well the usual suspects in the Unibrou products (Maudite and Findu monde in peticular but also the Segneurial )

I am amazed at how far those beer can be found !