• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Found a new store and couldn't resist getting a couple beers

med_gallery_3387_8_1331325.jpg

the storm king is a stellar beer.

I had an epiphany last week, I like stouts just as much in the summer just as much as I do in the winter!

Yesterday we went to a small, hole in the wall shop that was rumored to have some good beer. The rumor was accurate, here was our haul which my wife called "my early birthday present and my August cigar budget!"... :whistling:

171253.jpg

Yesterday we went to a small, hole in the wall shop that was rumored to have some good beer. The rumor was accurate, here was our haul which my wife called "my early birthday present and my August cigar budget!"... :whistling:

171253.jpg

Holy Shit!!

Nice score!

171253.jpg

:0 MOTHER OF GOD!!!

Uhh, so so score Jonas. ???

171253.jpg
pardon my boner.....

you realize this means we need to drink a golden shower soon right? It's been so long I can hardly remember what it tastes like!

I can't get Stone here, so I picked some up in Boise this weekend. Also found something I wasn't expecting...

IMG_0484.jpg

Nicely done Justin..

I am 2 bottles into that 11th anny and I don't know what I think of it yet. I didn't like the first bottle much but the second bottle was a bit more enjoyable. Either way, its a crazy ass beer and the first black Double IPA I have ever had.

r270_104932.jpg

171253.jpg

I hate you :laugh:

Picked up 4 Schwelmer Alt's and 4 St Bernardus ABT 12's while on a 2 hour lunch break from jury duty yesterday. Almost sat in my jeep and drank them before going back in.

Recently I bought a case of Van Steenberge Gulden Draak
Het Anker:1 case Gand Cru de l'Empereur 12x750ml
Bosteels:1 case of Triple Karmeliet 3x3000ml, Deus 6x750ml
Cantillon: 1 case of Rosée de Gambrinus 6x750ml, St-Lamvinus 6x750ml
1 case Bon-Secours Framboise 12x330ml
1 case Boon Framboise 12x375ml the last two are for the wife of couse

This week end I got a six pack of Corne Du Diabe from Dieu du Ciel, some might know them because of their Pêché Mortel, finally they are bottling, this APA is more a 2IPA, cascade hops attacks you merciless, im in love

Picked up a case of Pannepot Old Fisherman's Ale. I'd almost pulled the trigger on this a couple times online, but the shipping kills me, so I passed. Well today I walked into my local shop, and what do you know! And I even had a gift certificate (who cares that it only covered 3 bottles of it. :laugh: ).

Picked up a case of Pannepot Old Fisherman's Ale. I'd almost pulled the trigger on this a couple times online, but the shipping kills me, so I passed. Well today I walked into my local shop, and what do you know! And I even had a gift certificate (who cares that it only covered 3 bottles of it. :laugh: ).

Drank one of these tonight and it was everything I had hoped for. Nice and malty with a nice balance of dark fruits. I'll be going back tomorrow to buy the rest. :thumbs: