• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Picked up this bad boy......culturehick, there is still pimpkin brews out there.....picked up blue moon harvest case to go with this rogue brew....

IMG_20121120_231206.jpg

Just scored a bottle of Surly Darkness. We've never gotten it up here in my neck of the woods, so I'm pretty excited about the whole deal. Can't wait to try it!

Just scored a bottle of Surly Darkness. We've never gotten it up here in my neck of the woods, so I'm pretty excited about the whole deal. Can't wait to try it!

Show off. I'd help you bury a bums corpse for a bottle of that.

Not sure how much you like the pumpkin brews CH, but the rogue had VERY little traces of pumpkin in the taste. Its reminded me of that washuwhatever its called pumpkin beer, except it had a stronger red ale taste....let mme know how it goes

If you follow @saintarnold on twitter, they will provide updates on where to find brewss....and specials

Not a purchase per say, but my sister was lucky enough to get not one but TWO 6-pack (box thingy) of the WESTVLETEREN 12. She simply texted me and said "Marry Christmas and I better not see this on ebay!" A place near my hometown had a lottery on Sunday, my sister and my brother in law won. Meanwhile 3 of my buddies did not get so lucky.

I
Not a purchase per say, but my sister was lucky enough to get not one but TWO 6-pack (box thingy) of theWESTVLETEREN 12. She simply texted me and said "Marry Christmas and I better not see this on ebay!" A place near my hometown had a lottery on Sunday, my sister and my brother in law won. Meanwhile 3 of my buddies did not get so lucky.

I wanted to try it but I had a feeling it would be my thing. I hope you like it. What a great gift, what did you get the sister?

I
Not a purchase per say, but my sister was lucky enough to get not one but TWO 6-pack (box thingy) of theWESTVLETEREN 12. She simply texted me and said "Marry Christmas and I better not see this on ebay!" A place near my hometown had a lottery on Sunday, my sister and my brother in law won. Meanwhile 3 of my buddies did not get so lucky.

I wanted to try it but I had a feeling it would be my thing. I hope you like it. What a great gift, what did you get the sister?

Lets just say what I got my sister, I am taking it back and re-evaluating my gift. :rolleyes:

I was able to get my hands on some of the Westvleteren when it came out- definitely worth it..... and much cheaper than having to fly to Europe or have it shipped to try it. :)

Picked these up a few weeks ago from two different B&Ms. You had to be on the list to get any. At one point one of the stores told me they thought the distributors were going to keep all that Arkansas got to serve at beer festivals.
GIBCS_zpsae693445.jpg

Picked up a bottle of Cascade's apricot ale. It is an apricot sour ale. Also got Terrapin's Wake n Bake. I've been pretty satisfied with all the Terrapin brews I've had.

Not sure if you're a spammer or someone who just joined that knows Jonas. Or both?

Trenton, go to the intro thread and introduce yourself to us. Then go and fill out your profile. It will go a long way in establishing yourself in this community.

Picked these up a few weeks ago from two different B&Ms. You had to be on the list to get any. At one point one of the stores told me they thought the distributors were going to keep all that Arkansas got to serve at beer festivals.
GIBCS_zpsae693445.jpg

Nice Larry! Bourbon County is about as good as it gets.

I popped a bottle of Coffee last week with a friend and we loved it. Awesome, awesome stuff.

6 pack of Anchor Steam Liberty
4 pack of DFH Chicory Stout
3 bottles of Schubros Festbeir (their contribution to Oktoberfest)

6pk of Rahr and Sons Blonde Larger
6pk of Left Hand Milk Stout
6pk of Anchor Porter
Pike Brewing Extra Stout
Samuel Smith Taddy Porter
4pk of Southern Star Old Potentate
6pk of Fireman's Ale

I have never had any of the before.

gallery_13257_1558_2980859.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Bolt Cutter during the game on Sunday has anyone had one? They are pricey but I can never find Founders around here so I went a little Founders Nuts...LOL

Paul

gallery_13257_1558_2980859.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Bolt Cutter during the game on Sunday has anyone had one? They are pricey but I can never find Founders around here so I went a little Founders Nuts...LOL

Paul

Holy Hops Batman, very nice haul! I have not had the Bolt Cutter, sorry.

Alan