• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Since I missed my 9th year here contest...

Happy Anniversary, Brian! I've got 'Nova in my bracket, so I'll stick with them. 145

Congrats on your 9th anny! Don't follow sports but I'll make a guess anyway.

Tarheels - 143

I think tomthirtysix got me on this one with 145...that sneaky bastard :)
Actually I think CMontoya said Villanova 148 but he got who they would be playing wrong though that didn't seem to be part of Jonseys contests

Actually I think CMontoya said Villanova 148 but he got who they would be playing wrong though that didn't seem to be part of Jonseys contests
This is true. All I asked for was the winner of the Championship game plus the closest combined score as a tiebreaker. So, Mr. Montoya wins again! (yea, I know your addy is in your profile! )

I should really consider a significant bet on the World Series this year. Thanks Jonesy, and congratulations again on the Anny. This place just wouldn't be the same.

Way back in 81 I was stationed at Cherry Point NC and Special Services would offer a bus/van trip to go see the Tarheels play in Raleigh for free. You just had to wear your uniform. I remember the stops at Wally's Filling Station in Mayberry as we headed toward Mt. Pilot during our 2 1/2 hour ride. Sometimes we would even stop at the Bluebird Diner for some pie. Eventually we would get to the Carmichael where the Tar Heels played and generally had pretty good seats. A few times we even got invited to the locker room to meet the players. That is how I know I'm the same height as Michael Jordan, I've looked him in the eye a few times.

Part of this is true and part is just fun but no matter what you believe it has been great having you here the past nine years.