• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

WTF I got an old fat raindeer that can get off the ground quicker than this thing!

insight said:
JIM!  Ok sorry for delay, her shit is finally almost all moved out so I can unlock the humidor again. Opening up to invitees and those in the know, if you aren't sure what is going on in this thread it probably isn't something you want to get near lol.  I will aim to have the participants and lists finalized in the next 3 weeks and to avoid holiday rush will kick off the first week of the new year.

Can't believe I'm going to be the one who has to say this but give Phil a break guys. I'll let him choose what he wants to share publicly but he's going through some personal shit. We've all been there. He'll get this going in good time.

gallery_3856_75_94784.jpg

I certainly ain't around regular enough, but I'll have to check in from time to time to see how this progresses!  Phil, I hope everything turns around for ya, Brother.

Hope all is good with the rest of y'all.  I'll check back later.

Floyd T.

Imagine that a genie grants you three wishes.  You wish first for unlimited money, natch.  Next, you ask for x-ray vision.  Your third and final wish is to be unencumbered by the consequences of your irresponsible actions.  After living a life of fun and frivolity, you realize that your existence has been empty and completely without meaning or purpose.  On your deathbed it finally hits you that redemption of your immortal soul can only be brought about by more beedogs.

Crash killed my response.... anyways......got tuck traveling 4 days a week this month so this got back burnered a bit. Feb has me in town a bit more so I will get this moving again then. Sidenote - seeing TB and Floyd both showing up in this thread made me smile, been too long

Brother, agreed, it has been too long!  I now reside in Quincy, IL (until I can find a house across the Miss River, in Missouri.  Last couple years have been crazy.  Was in St Louis for 2 years or so.  What a chithole!!!!  Will be nice to settle down.

I'll check back laster, to see what ya have going on.

Floyd T.

Ok the storm is over, might be time to revisit this.  Anyone on here still pass?

insight said:
Ok the storm is over, might be time to revisit this.  Anyone on here still pass?
If you're still into miscreants and asshats, I'm in again!

If you're into BBW and threesomes, you're going to need a bigger box.

bfreebern said:
If you're into BBW and threesomes, you're going to need a bigger box.
Are you and John planning on jumping in the box before it gets to me?  :laugh:

Hi Phil.  I think I still have a london club around here somewhere.