• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

I don't think I'm active enough as of late, so that pretty much means I'm a lock for this.

I didn't say I was in, just mentioning one of my premier cigars.

Obv Burtch is in, it isn't like he wouldn't steal it anyway.  Probably target September kickoff like old times to avoid some of the heat.  Anything anyone is interested in seeing in this thing?

Actually maybe that will be the first contest - I will put in the coloring book and anyone who wants can color a page and sign, winner gets something fun =D  It is sort of a....special coloring book....gifted by one of our esteemed members

insight said:
Actually maybe that will be the first contest - I will put in the coloring book and anyone who wants can color a page and sign, winner gets something fun =D  It is sort of a....special coloring book....gifted by one of our esteemed members
 That ought to keep things moving

Ok then - here is what I see so far as an interest list (I am serious this time, really will make things move I swear!):

Burtch
Dirick
Barnj Fisher
Jake
Tom
Gary
Grapes
Sneed
Tone-NJ
Fields
Andy
Fishy Jim
Ben 2 (Modo)
Joe
TB - Freebern
Brian #2
Moki the tampon collector
Floyd (can't tell if he really wants in but we can list him anyway).  
Devin  (schedule permitting)

Who am I missing?

Depending on where the timing falls we may have one more guest

Ok you won't believe it but... post 1 is updated ;)

You still have to set a participant list, pass order, package and mail this thing.  I think you're right on with your September estimate. 

insight said:
  Probably target September kickoff like old times to avoid some of the heat. 

We have a list! Order barely matters since you guys will fuck I to either way

SO

Now the player list is updated.  I am thinking what we will do is not have an address sheet.  Addresses can be obtained by the sender for the next person, that way there is always confirmation they are available and Effraim won't leave the shit in a dumpster somewhere for a month.... not like THAT could ever happen (for a third time).

I think I can basically ship this out whenever, so let the games begin.  Probably have some contests along the way, and if you have questions on a p/t just shoot me a PM -  obviously playing this a bit fast and loose considering the company :eek:

Wait it's too soon. I was planning for at least another 6 months of procrastinating before this thing actually shipped. 

Oh, you mean this shit is real?  OK, I'll play...

:sign:

So I am first?  that is alot of pressure....I have always wanted to stuff my Thanksgiving day turkey with cigars...those will work nicely!

First contest for a cohiba mini and a CAO if I have it...

When will this actually arrive at the first person in the pass?