• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

12/4

But what's maybe even a better question is how long until this pass moves from Open to In progress?

Gonz said:
12/4

But what's maybe even a better question is how long until this pass moves from Open to In progress?
Is this our second contest?

If so, my answer is 'it goes Straight to 'arrrrrrrgh'!

Joe is definitely losing

Also slightly shifted order to avoid some more expensive shipping for early folks.

Good now that I'm near the end I have time to put a couple years age on some sticks.

Just got home and there is a box at my door. No time to open it, have a pizza and some beer to drink. Then a busy busy week and weekend of work. So I'll try and open it by next week and see. I'll update if it's the pass or just my Amazon order of bubble wrap.

Napa_Smokes said:
12/03

should we include a year to be safe?

Did you invite Phil over an woo him to garner information!?

63082556_640.jpg

modo22 said:
Just got home and there is a box at my door. No time to open it, have a pizza and some beer to drink. Then a busy busy week and weekend of work. So I'll try and open it by next week and see. I'll update if it's the pass or just my Amazon order of bubble wrap.

410504324.jpg

I am a little sad there isn't more appreciation that this made it out before 2016!

So it was you looking over my fence the other day. I'm going to need a better security system!