• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

Here is what I got so far.  Should be good to go Monday as long as no one has any objections.  Can provide pricing from my research if needed and box codes as well where relevant. 

Take: #4 858 SG (07ish)   
Put: WOAM (08)

Take: #7 Fuente Unnamed Reserva
Put: Don't care yet

Take: old tired looking Wolters BGM
Put: Regular but fresher BGM

Take: #18 Monte Open Regata
Put: Monte Edmundo (2012)

Take: #16 Boli PC
Put:  PLPC (2013)

Take: #19 RA EL 2011
Put: Boli Petite Beli 09

Take: #11 Padron #45
Put: Padron #44 Mady

Take: #20 Cuaba EL 2008  
Put: PL RE 07

Can you confirm the specific color gradient of the fresher boli gm?

insight said:
Can you confirm the specific color gradient of the fresher boli gm?
Brown and white...the white stuff is plume, I am sure of it.

Here is what I am going with.  Decided to not take the Padron.  Sounds like there are no issues, PM sent to MoeCizlakslakaks to make sure he is ready to go.

Take: #4 858 SG (07ish)   
Put: #31 WOAM (08)

Take: #18 Monte Open Regata
Put:  #32 Monte Edmundo (2012)

Take: #16 Boli PC
Put:  #33 PLPC (2013)

Take: #19 RA EL 2011
Put: #34  Boli Petite Beli 09

Take: #20 Cuaba EL 2008  
Put: #35 PL RE 07

Shit, now that this thing is actually going, I have to dig around and find some worthy sticks to add.  If not, apparently the "price check" police will burn my ass!!!  Fellas, I'm breaking balls here a bit.  I have never actually gave a shit about what a stick costs versus another, ask long as the smoker of said stick enjoyed it.  I'll do my best to comply with the norm, and hopefully make everybody happy.

I'll share a story when the box hits Missouri.  The story has to do with what seegar smear to me and why I continue to hang around a bunch of degenerates!!!

Floyd T.

Floyd - I don't think this a price police kind of operation  :cool:

Napa_Smokes said:
So it was you looking over my fence the other day. I'm going to need a better security system! 
I didn't know you could play the ukulele!

Found out Clint is slammed at work....So Jake is next.  PM sent to see if I can actually ship this off this month.

modo22 said:
Found out Clint is slammed at work....So Jake is next.  PM sent to see if I can actually ship this off this month.

Mr Clint - too big for chat, and now too big for the pass. The lesson here - think twice before letting an Irish in the pass. 

Jake is good to go.  This will go out tomorrow but no later than Friday.

ETA: of 2014

If Clint does get a chance at this, someone needs to provide him some extra bubble wrap and supervise the packaging of the box. Just sayin!

insight said:
Floyd - I don't think this a price police kind of operation  :cool:

Phew!! After checking out a couple of the other passes, when they cite three or four vendors prices, hell, I don't even know model of most of my seegars!!  I'd have a heeluva time with that shit.   ???   I'll work on it tho.

Floyd T.

Holy crap, I'm almost up.   Guess I should start paying attention this thread.

tomthirtysix said:

Mr Clint - too big for chat, and now too big for the pass. The lesson here - think twice before letting an Irish in the pass. 
There's a chat!?

Yeahthatsme said:

There's a chat!?

Yes. It can be found here: http://goo.gl/Dfgd1

tomthirtysix said:

There's a chat!?

Yes. It can be found here: http://goo.gl/Dfgd1

I didn't see a chat but I did go ahead and register for the mailing list.

I have what I think may be the pass. Well....it might be a really nice Secret Santa gift too. I'll figure it out sometime....maybe before Christmas, maybe before the new year, maybe whenever I want.

410567993.jpg

P: Juan Lopez Patricias (1997)/ T: Monte Joyitas 1996
P: Tatuaje Jason Halloween/ T: UF-4
P: Don Pepin Padilla Miami/ T: Power Ranger 2006
P: Padron PFR 44 Natural (OR)/ T: Casa Fuente Lancero