• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tap a Talk

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I will install tapatalk once the new version is available.

i just got an update to Tap, is this going to be reinstalled, either way I am fine with it, but I will drop the app from myiPad if we are not going to support it

Thanks for everything

Tim

I just checked and tapatalk still isn't out for the new version of the board. Once available, I'll install it.

Thank you Rod

Thanks! Eve though I have to say I really like the mobile site. :thumbs:

Thanks Rod, I will try the mobile site on my Xoom. Hope things are going good for you.

I see that Tap-A-Talk is working for android now, thanks for fixing it, now I can stay in contact with the community.

Once again, if you are using tapatalk, DISABLE THE SIGNATURE!

If the signatures continue, then I will disable the service. If you see someone with a signature, kindly advise them to disable it. No one cares what kind of phone you have.

Thanks Rod!

There is a sig & a geotag now, so both must be turned off in settings.

Have we disabled this? When I try to log in from Tapatalk I'm told that I have a username/pw issue, or access has been restricted by admin.

I double checked the signature and geotag settings, so I'm sure I'm not a culprit.

If the signatures continue, then I will disable the service. If you see someone with a signature, kindly advise them to disable it. No one cares what kind of phone you have.

Wow, this is the kind of post I see around here that makes me question why people think this is the most friendly (or even friendly period) cigar forum.

Anyway, the dates for the participated threads feed are all wrong, causing old threads to show up at the top. Doesn't affect other forums I have on tap. Anyone else getting that here?

Wow, this is the kind of post I see around here that makes me question why people think this is the most friendly (or even friendly period) cigar forum.

Anyway, the dates for the participated threads feed are all wrong, causing old threads to show up at the top. Doesn't affect other forums I have on tap. Anyone else getting that here?

Yeah, what the hell Rod. Who do you think you are asking people to turn off the signature announcing to everyone they're using tapawhoozits. You think you own this place or something?

Agreed. Rod runs this place and it is a pretty simple request. So, if you want to play here you follow his rules.

Tapatalk rules!

:laugh:

I vote we ban Rod.

I didn't say it wasn't a reasonable request, I just said it wasn't a friendly attitude. It just surprises me how unfriendly people are here, considering
the slogan, and how many rules there are, considering the lack of moderators. Not criticizing, just an observation.

I didn't say it wasn't a reasonable request, I just said it wasn't a friendly attitude. It just surprises me how unfriendly people are here, considering
the slogan, and how many rules there are, considering the lack of moderators. Not criticizing, just an observation.

Rod has asked a few times that people turn off the sig in T-A-T. How many times should he ask before he get frustrated? You have children? How many times do you ask them the same thing before you use your "Daddy" voice?

as for the rules....

And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

you sir have not been aboard the ship long enough to be a "pirate"......and the rules/guidelines make it so we have the ability to self moderate, the are plain and simple and easy to follow, and furthermore, if they are followed this is the Most Super-Duper, Happy, Sweetness and Light, Friendliest Cigar Forum in the known Metaverse......

Tim

Hey Mo. Send me a PM and I will turn you onto the "friendliest" board out there.