• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Chili Challenge - Part II

What's up with the third person stuff Rod? "however Rod has agreed to accept Puros Loco's request, and Rod will up the ante and toss in a couple more cigars."

I didn't volunteer to eat a ghost pepper. Habs I've done but certainly didn't enjoy it.

So he has never had a hab and he is going to eat a ghost chili? Thats like never having held a girl's hand and getting prison raped

What's up with the third person stuff Rod? "however Rod has agreed to accept Puros Loco's request, and Rod will up the ante and toss in a couple more cigars."

I didn't volunteer to eat a ghost pepper. Habs I've done but certainly didn't enjoy it.

Rod has been working project paperwork this morning which has him typing in third person. Rod apologizes for any confusion.

So he has never had a hab and he is going to eat a ghost chili? Thats like never having held a girl's hand and getting prison raped

I won't ask how you know that. You sound like a man speaking with authority on the matter (referring to the peppers...I hope) ;)

Well, after recovering from laughing hysterically, I believe that one has to go on my sig line as the quote of the year, at least in my book.

Dammit, now I need a new keyboard because I can't get all my coffee out of it.

Rod has been working project paperwork this morning which has him typing in third person. Rod apologizes for any confusion.

I thought you were setting terms in legal-speak to prep for the post-mortum investigation.

Ghost peppers are a different kind of animal, I have had the chance to sample a few. The most I have had was definitely not a whole pepper, fried with some cheese and abalone in a popper. I was not ok again for a while...

With a broom handle .................................................... Sideways!

Ok, I checked around locally and I've been searching all over the web for a fresh ghost pepper without any luck. All I'm able to find are the dried ones. I know I don't have the best search skills, but if anyone knows where I can buy one, please let me know.

The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, indigenous to the district of Moruga in Trinidad and Tobago, is currently the world's hottest pepper. The New Mexico State University's Chili Pepper Institute has identified the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion as the newest hottest pepper in the world as of February 2012.

Screw the Ghost Chili...make them eat one of these bad boys. (It's almost TWICE as hot as the Ghost Chili). :thumbs:

Yeah, I did see that one while looking for the ghost peppers. It kinda takes away the whole "hey I just ate the hottest freakin pepper in the world" appeal, but I'm still not falling for your trick! Nice try, Jake.

This is not a good time of year to find really hot peppers in season, with the exception of some Asian specialty markets. For best results, delay this challenge until late summer.

Brett - how readily available are Habanero's in your neck of the woods?

I can get them several places. Not an issue. Would you rather me go with that challenge? I know, how about lets tazer someone at some random point after they eat a habanero? And no, I'm not volunteering!