• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Everything arrived A-OK. Thank you very much for the nice selection of smokes! The best part is that I haven't tried any of them except one and it died last night! I am very excited to try the rest. It was exactly what I was looking for and I'm going to find out just how well they are all smoking right now!

Awesome! Glad I could help you out! Enjoy the rest!

Oops, I'm effen up the system! :D My wish list is anything in the robusto format from "the island" or any short/quick cigar that one thinks is smoking well right now from anywhere.

Nate, I'll take care of you here, my brother. PM me your mailing addy and I'll see if I can get something out tomorrow or Friday. Be back with my wishes after I get things squared away here with Nate!

Edit:

This is headed out tomorrow. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0477 9578 51

My Wishes:
Davidoff Puro d'oro Notables
Davidoff White Series 2011
Any Davidoff anniversario
Any Opus X Forbidden X
AF Flor Fina 858 Rosado
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Behike 52 and 54
Cohiba Esplendidos
H. Upmann Regalias
illusione epernay le matin or le ferme
illusione 88 candela
Dunhill Signed Range robusto or PC
Any ISOM PC that are smoking realy well right now

Bump to add a few more. Thanks for looking, guys!

Oops, I'm effen up the system! :D My wish list is anything in the robusto format from "the island" or any short/quick cigar that one thinks is smoking well right now from anywhere.

Nate, I'll take care of you here, my brother. PM me your mailing addy and I'll see if I can get something out tomorrow or Friday. Be back with my wishes after I get things squared away here with Nate!

Edit:

My Wishes:
Any Opus X Forbidden X
AF Flor Fina 858 Rosado
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Behike 52 and 54
Cohiba Esplendidos
H. Upmann Regalias
illusione 88 candela

Sorry dude, all I got is Cohiba 1966s and Cohiba Gran Reserva. ;)

Some body take care of this brother!

Edit:

My Wishes:
Any Opus X Forbidden X
AF Flor Fina 858 Rosado
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Behike 52 and 54
Cohiba Esplendidos
H. Upmann Regalias
illusione 88 candela
illusione 2/3
Brick House robusto or Corona larga

....aaaand a few more.

I'll help you out bro..PM me your address. I might have a couple of sticks in my humidor looking for a new home.

Arrived today, thanks so much! Can't wait to try 'em all. Don't forget to post your wishes to keep this moving!

Cool. The forbidden opus x is a lost city version. Not too up on Opus x lines but I've had that one marinating for about 6 months in my humidor. Enjoy!

Any ISOM that is smoking good right now.
Any My father- haven't tried these but heard good things.
Illusione HL.
Liga #9

I got this. PM me your address and I will try and get a package out by the end of the week.

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them brotha!

Wish list: Viaje Skull and Bones, Dirty Rat, Tat Fausto and any ISOM that is smoking well. :cool:

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them brotha!

Wish list: Viaje Skull and Bones, Dirty Rat, Tat Fausto and any ISOM that is smoking well.

I can handle this wish. PM me your addy, and I'll get something out to you first of the week.

Alright...wishes, wishes, wishes.

My cc experience is pretty low, so I guess any isom you think is smoking great right now. Specifically I have LOVED the Ramon Allones Allones Extra.

Other than that...BBMF, BBTF.