• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Buenos dias,

amigo Jony, soy policia. Como sabes resido en Islas Canarias (España), y me gustaria participar en este pase. No tengo experiencia en pases de cigarros, pero me hace ilusion poder formar parte de este pase y colaborar en los sobres. Espero me tengas en cuenta para formar parte de esto.

Un saludo

Good morning,

Jony friend, I'm a cop. As you know I live in Canary Islands (Spain), and I would like to participate in this pass. I have no experience in passes of cigars, but I'm excited to be part of this happen and collaborate on the envelopes. I hope you consider me to be part of this.

A greeting

Antonio

I swear it is burnt tootsie roll officer, I say, as the paramedics prepare Narcan
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif
. Great Idea for a pass!!

Jim

Did they strap you down before the dry heaves and headache started?
sign.gif
whistling.gif

As for that crack about staying at a Holiday Inn with hookers, donuts, and coffee, hell thats what we call a day off!

Hell that was Saturday night!!! :laugh:

Good morning,

Jony friend, I'm a cop. As you know I live in Canary Islands (Spain), and I would like to participate in this pass. I have no experience in passes of cigars, but I'm excited to be part of this happen and collaborate on the envelopes. I hope you consider me to be part of this.

A greeting

Antonio

Morning Andros, I have the link to the USPS charges for your part of the world USPS . It says tobacco is prohibited in most areas, except a couple. Is that true for where you live?

Good morning,

A greeting

Antonio

Morning Andros, I have the link to the USPS charges for your part of the world USPS . It says tobacco is prohibited in most areas, except a couple. Is that true for where you live?

WOW!!! Those are some hefty fees!!!!! :0

....my neighbor to the south and smoking buddy is a Captain in the fire department? Swissy has visited here.....more than once...!!

Do I qualify.....??....
laugh.gif

B.B.S.

Good morning,

A greeting

Antonio

It's Jonathan's call of course..................Best thing to do would be to let Andros do his P&T's virtual, and then wait for him to send them once the pass is finished before jis go out.
Cuban tobacco is prohibited here too. ;)

Good morning,

A greeting

Antonio

It's Jonathan's call of course..................Best thing to do would be to let Andros do his P&T's virtual, and then wait for him to send them once the pass is finished before jis go out.

True. I forgot about doing it virtually. I think we did that in the Newbie pass i was in that Greg hosted. An idea for sure!

Hello Everyone,
I would love to join the post, however, I don't think I quite fit the criteria! I don't have 75 posts and I am on leave as I am in my last semester of Nursing school. I realize you have to draw the line somewhere, but if you'll have me, I'd love to join. Besides, how many other women do you have...LOL!

Good morning,

A greeting

Antonio

True. I forgot about doing it virtually. I think we did that in the Newbie pass i was in that Greg hosted. An idea for sure!

I agree... virtual is th eway to go! :thumbs:

Good morning,

A greeting

Antonio

If true friend

La Palma- Islas Canarias (España)

Good morning,

A greeting

Antonio

I agree... virtual is th eway to go! :thumbs:

I do not understand, or you can please explain me?

Thanks

Means that it would cost waaay too much, and there would be too much risk involved in sending that many cigars to the Canary Islands and back (even though not prohibited there).

Virtual means you pick the cigars you want to take online and then what you want to put. Once approved, yours will be shipped to you upon receipt of your puts.

Virtual is the only plausible way to do out of country p/t imo.

Means that it would cost waaay too much, and there would be too much risk involved in sending that many cigars to the Canary Islands and back (even though not prohibited there).

Virtual means you pick the cigars you want to take online and then what you want to put. Once approved, yours will be shipped to you upon receipt of your puts.

Thank you very much,

understood, might be a good method. Do not know if I have some other

Greetings

Hello Everyone,
I would love to join the post, however, I don't think I quite fit the criteria! I don't have 75 posts and I am on leave as I am in my last semester of Nursing school. I realize you have to draw the line somewhere, but if you'll have me, I'd love to join. Besides, how many other women do you have...LOL!

Mrs. Fields, I talked to John, and although YOU don't meet the minimum requirements, obviously I know John, so if you think you've got the time, I have no problem having you in this thing and would readily welcome you. Send me your info that is requested in the first post.

Andros, looks like the collective people have spoken, and I will place you in the pass virtually. YOU MUST read up on some basic pass etiquette, and basic P/T rules, okay? No screwing around on this one. Research your P/Ts thoroughly. I will figure out your placement as well.

medic5888 I haven't heard from, and I haven't seen you post in this thread that you are still interested and want to participate. Please send me your information. Also, Jeff101, Andros, and britishfields have been added to the tentative lineup.

Very cool idea for a pass. I was an EMT for several years, but am no longer active (now going to school for Nursing).

Should be a cool one to watch tho.

Hey look a thread, just checking in. Sorry I've been recovering post op this week. :thumbs:

Brother, if ya have room for one more, I'd love to participate! Worthy cause, yer taking up. I've been to the LEO Memorial, and it's a site to behold.

PM sent with info.

Floyd T.