• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Who was wearing the boot?
All speculative at this point. Some saying it's the Junkyard Gang, which could be the likely answer.

Others saying (hoping) it's the Whisperers.

One interesting thing is Tara finding the card with "PPP" on it. I'm leaning towards it being indicative of the Whisperers. In Italian piano musical dynamics, PPP is shorthand for Pianississimo, which means to play as softly as possible.

I don't know anything about any Whisperers. I stopped reading the comic when the Neagan story line ended and I don't recall them being a part of that. That being said, no one needs to provide me an answer since we don't want to spoil things for the non-comic readers.

This was my second favorite scene in the whole series. My first being when Rick bit that guy's jugular a couple of seasons past.
Yea, that was good, followed up with Rick slicing the dude that was trying to rape Carl from navel to chest, for the win.

Was that the junkyard gang?
I don't read the comics but my son does and he didn't know who they were. Rick's smile seems to suggest he knew who they were? We thought it was the female group at first but there were males present so we were confused.

I would imagine that it's the part of the leather boot guy or gal we saw stalking them at the zombie boat house lake last year. This isn't part of the comics.

Gotta love modern CGI.
Would love to see the old mythbusters crew test it out to see what would really happen.