• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

As already stated, the garbage scenes were....trash. Green screen effects were awful. Also, are you telling me that Rick....Rick, couldn't find something in that trash heap to keep the zombie at bay while he found a suitable tool to crash his head with? It was pretty dumb. Having said that...I thought the zombie looked cool.

This continues to be the worst of all seasons. This Negan stuff was so amped up to be this huge thing for the show and story, and it has fallen way flat. I'm just looking forward to the inevitable battle which Rick and the crew win, so we can get on with the show.

...and I'm sure I'm the only one, but I've grown really tired of Jeffrey Dean Morgan and his portrayal of Negan. I'm not saying he plays the charater badly, but it feels way over the top and overdone at this point.....cheesy to a point.

....and suck it up Carol, for crying out loud, you're acting like a baby now. Go kill some fuckers and quit acting like a sissy. Reading books on the couch??? Really?? Dumb.

No, you're not. I enjoyed the first couple of episodes but lately I've enjoyed the episodes that don't feature him. He's become like cilantro now; a little is great but it doesn't take much to ruin things.

I'm trying to like Negan. Not really having an in depth knowledge of the Comic Book, I'm not sure if it's the acting or the character. From the little I did read, I'll lean towards the character. I don't know how easy it is to play a charismatic, completely insane, psychopathic, tactical badass, but I suppose it would be tough.

No, you're not. I enjoyed the first couple of episodes but lately I've enjoyed the episodes that don't feature him. He's become like cilantro now; a little is great but it doesn't take much to ruin things.

Ummm, I'll be using that line for many things starting today. Well done.

Ok, that was a great episode. Not much killing action, but the Dwight and Eugene stories are really intriguing to me and both characters took a couple of turns last night and I'm not sure I know which way things will go for either of them. Is there anything left of the old Dwight and will there be anything left of the old Eugene? Great stories last night I thought, plus I really enjoy the Eugene character. I was gifted this jar of pickles.

So, Eugene has a pile of pills after playing Heisenberg for a few minutes....that ain't going away.

There does appear to be an antiNegan undercurrent among the saviors, which will be interesting as it builds.

Yeah. I think Negan has some plans for him that he won't be able to pull off.

I dunno, he's as sharp as he is cowardly.

Plus, he's suddenly being treated well by the guy that makes him piss his britches. I'm not fully convinced he's completely lost, but I think Eugene is euphoric for the moment.

I dunno, he's as sharp as he is cowardly.
Yea, he's a survivor, but in a very unorthodox way. I don't know his arc in the comics, but suspect it's wide open if he goes Negan or Rick.

Seeing Negan foam at the mouth would be sorta cool.:D

Yea, he's a survivor, but in a very unorthodox way. I don't know his arc in the comics, but suspect it's wide open if he goes Negan or Rick.

Seeing Negan foam at the mouth would be sorta cool.:D

Maybe Eugene ends up popping the pills if the rug gets pulled out from beneath him...

Eugene takes half and Negan takes half. They become mutant ninja zombies and the series goes on forever until Han Solo kills their asses :rolleyes:

Actually, a decent episode...peaked my interest.