• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There's something about women and snakes...

Great, and I just sent her the Hot Potato Bomb. :blush: :D

Whats that?

A slightly inside joke. The Hot Potato Bomb is a box filled with cigars that gets sent to unsuspecting members. If the members are aroused by the contents they can pick and pack at will.

BTW, are these enchanting photos of you and the snake(s) available for viewing on your website? For some reason, my office's internal firewall has deemed your site a "no-no" :blush: Which means I'm definitely checking it out tonight from home.

Yes they are. Look in my forum for the most recent free photos.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Buncha hard dicks.

*** Horrible timing, LOL. Ummm, the hot potato bomb doesn't contain dicks. I was busting on the guys here who are always drawn to the attention seeking ladies.
Good one Brandon. I can't remember the last time I've laughed this hard! :laugh:

Geez lord a mercy! That's one fine specimen! Snake's kinda cute too! :D

Snake food.
I have a freezer full of rabbits I feed my snakes
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Snakes! Use to collect and keep them when I was much younger. My first ones were from in and around the Everglades as I grew up in Miami, Florida. Later, I and a friend drove across Mexico collecting snakes and lizards. My favorite is the Eastern Indigo. Maybe the only snake that when picked up will not bite a human. It will press its hardened tail-tip into your flesh but that's just a bluff and causes no harm.

Thanks for the memories young Lady!

Dan

I think we have found a new Dawn, just with a new psychosis. If there was anything to Dawn's credit (a stretch to be sure), at least Dawn alleged to smoke cigars.

That aside...what's the point here? Some chick, with a bestial devotion to snakes, who doesn't even smoke cigars, claimed "someone" told her about this linky here and this is the result? Great.

What a waste of Rod's bandwidth.

Edited to add -

At least in her 14 posts here today, she's managed to plug her cite a couple of times, sig-tag cite as well. :whistling:

Dawn really did smoke

smoking.jpg

Thanks Ray...that pic is just what this thread needed to top it off. :laugh: :sign:

Actually, seeing that pic reminded me of the many she sent me a few years ago. Of the four or five she sent, I think one had a cigar. The rest where her on some manner of stage(s).

This is the only time I've ever thought twice about anything you've posted bro. I didn't have sh.t to do at work today, and the snakebabe was the best thing going. Beats the hell out of that Cowboys thread :)

I think honestly it's died down since I was a kid, but man, they have always scared the hell out of me. :laugh:

But they are so cute
6o.jpg

don't you want to just hug them?
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Wow, what do you feed a snake that large? Ex-boyfriends? :laugh:

whatever you you can get your hands on.

I used to have an 11' burmese while I was in college. I also worked a pet store which really helped out with getting food. These moms would bring in big old pet rabbits that their kids would get for pets. Well, the kids would outgrow the rabbits and lose interest in the rabbit. They would come in to the store and ask if we could the rabbit a nice home. "Sure thing ma'am. " :whistling: Anyone ever heard a rabbit squeal?

Thanks Ray...that pic is just what this thread needed to top it off. :laugh: :sign:

Actually, seeing that pic reminded me of the many she sent me a few years ago. Of the four or five she sent, I think one had a cigar. The rest where her on some manner of stage(s).

She would bug the shit out of me on AOL, so I had to block her. All she f'ing talked about was getting punched in the stomach.

Sheesh.

She would bug the shit out of me on AOL, so I had to block her. All she f'ing talked about was getting punched in the stomach.

Sheesh.

huh? I'm bored anyone got any old linkys?

I think we have found a new Dawn, just with a new psychosis. If there was anything to Dawn's credit (a stretch to be sure), at least Dawn alleged to smoke cigars.

That aside...what's the point here? Some chick, with a bestial devotion to snakes, who doesn't even smoke cigars, claimed "someone" told her about this linky here and this is the result? Great.

Edited to add -

At least in her 14 posts here today, she's managed to plug her cite a couple of times, sig-tag cite as well. :whistling:

Geez, who pooped in your Corn Flakes this morning?
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

..... Anyone ever heard a rabbit squeal?
No I don’t hear that because I NEVER feed live animals to my snakes. It is an old, outdated practice and all reputable snake owners have done away with that years ago. Pre-killed, frozen/ thawed food is the safest and healthiest way to go
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

This is the only time I've ever thought twice about anything you've posted bro. I didn't have sh.t to do at work today, and the snakebabe was the best thing going. Beats the hell out of that Cowboys thread :)
Thanks!
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Edited to add -

Geez, who pooped in your Corn Flakes this morning?
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

How charming.
Guess you missed the fact this was posted yesterday evening.

Nevertheless, care to address your true motivation and/or purpose for being here? Certainly it's not to share in, or contribute to, this endeavor/pursuit we all share, as you've made it clear you have no interest in it. And I'm certain you're not here to simply scrounge up some more paying members. Nah, that'd never happen. :whistling: