• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is not what IM is about!

You know what's awesome about this thread is when you have Pembroke on ignore you just find entertainment. Very funny Tom. Gary, your post made me want to throw up (outstanding). Brent(everyone), you are a better person(s) than this tool, if you ignore him he will go away!

With Tom, you guys wish this meant age/sex/location. It actually stands for anal/sadomasochism and the L... Well, I forget what it's called, but it involves a gerbil, peanut butter, nipple clamps and several of those freaky midget things in Frank's avatar.

sign.gif

This post is useless without photo's!!!

NSFW

I was eating a Subway sandwich and this picture didn't even phase me any more. I guess I better seek some professional help. :0

You know what's awesome about this thread is when you have Pembroke on ignore you just find entertainment. Very funny Tom. Gary, your post made me want to throw up (outstanding). Brent(everyone), you are a better person(s) than this tool, if you ignore him he will go away!

That's good advice Brad. I'll follow it.

That's good advice Brad. I'll follow it.

I owe Brad for helping me figure out the ignore feature this past weekend. It's really saved me quite a bit of eye rolling today.

With Tom, you guys wish this meant age/sex/location. It actually stands for anal/sadomasochism and the L... Well, I forget what it's called, but it involves a gerbil, peanut butter, nipple clamps and several of those freaky midget things in Frank's avatar.

sign.gif

LINKY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

~Boar

sign.gif

LINKY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

~Boar

Damn, Boar. You actually opened one of Gary's links thinking it would be something better than that!
laugh.gif

I always thought a/s/l was short for A Sphincter Licker?

Bumping this thread is FOG Speak for "man your battle stations".