• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking a Tatuaje TAA 2011 now. Man is thing scrumdiliumptous!!! Bought a fiver.......need a box.

Smoked a Tatuaje Wolfman last night with Austen(Set-In-Stone). He enjoyed a Tatuaje Face.

Well, I did grab a new Monte Epic Churchill and a La Dueña, but found something else to enjoy with an espresso...
maduror-001.jpg

Watching the AFL Grand Final yesterday I had to MU a truly horrible stick gifted by my bro/inlaw ( I think he tried to kill me, ha ) and had to replace the foul taste in my mouth with a Paul Stulac Angel, now that is a top notch cigar folks.

A surprisingly delicious double wrapped toro from the roller at the B & M (similar to a JdN Cabinetta), and a surprisingly disappointing Padron 4000 maduro (fairly soft, really lose draw and kind of flat tasting).

Had a Cheap Bastard today for the first time and it was surprisingly good for the name and price point! I actually thought the sender had pre-punched the sticks before he gifted them to me until I found out they are all pre-punched... LOL

J. Fuego Delirium Minuto. A tasty little smoke at a great price.
Ortega Serie D No. 8 Maduro. Consistently excellent.

Closing due to size of thread. Please start a new one if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.