• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I had my very first Opus X, which was a Perfecxion no. 4. I can't say I was blown away, but it wasn't bad either.

*ducks* I think I like the Anejos better.

Had a Punch Corona from 99 during the CP black out. Solid if unspectacular, definately enjoyed it though.

Enjoyed a Classic Maddie tonight while the Nuggets proceeded to piss the season away.. :(

Smoked my first RASS tonight and I was not overly impressed. Tasted alot like a Bolivar PC which I have grown to love but with less of that in your face flavor. Thanks to dulaney for giving me the opportunity to try it.

Smoked my first RASS tonight and I was not overly impressed. Tasted alot like a Bolivar PC which I have grown to love but with less of that in your face flavor. Thanks to dulaney for giving me the opportunity to try it.

Glad you finally got to smoke one Greg, I've heard that with a few years on them they really do well.

Glad you finally got to smoke one Greg, I've heard that with a few years on them they really do well.

I think I would prefer the RASCC since it's closer to the size of the Boli PC. I may look into finding one of those soon.

I had my first Padron 6000 Torpedo Maduro. :love:
What an amazing stick,so much flavor and the draw was perfect too.
I'm defiantly gonna buy a box of this,its been awhile since I enjoyed a cigar that good.
Its in my top 5 at the moment!!
I think I'll try the 2000 Maduro first to see if I like it too so I'll buy them both at the same time.

Currently smoking my first Anejo #77 "Shark" and pretty much the only way I can describe it is with a big stupid goofy grin :D . This is a fantastic smoke with a great draw and intense complexity. Thanks again Greg, this one is superb! :thumbs:

Edit to say: I've never really been able to pick up on some of the "flavors" that some of the more experienced smokers around these parts have been able to, but with this smoke I got a lot of earth/wood flavors in the 1st 1/3, a little bit of spice kicked in the 2nd 1/3 and a very nice cinnamon kicked in on the final 1/3. I don't know if this is characteristic of the "Shark", but that is what I think I tasted at least :blush:

I had a 601 blue label today. I really do like these but my nose started to get really plugged up so it was hard to enjoy it.

Smoked a PAM Principe this afternoon and can only say it was excellent. I love these smokes for a quick fix. Full flavored and smooth with tons of smoke, not bad for a small cigar.

O

Smoking my cigar from the 5 Vegas series. Heard a lot about them. Smoking the A out of the series. A robusto size. And I'm pretty impressed with it. Not a bad everyday style smoke. Nice price tag to go along with them also. Beautiful night to be smoking also as the weather is perfect and the moon is full. Hope everyone is having a good night as well.

Mike

Smoked an Ambos Mundos Robusto #2. Can't say I loved it, but can't say I hated it either. Was mildly complex and very well constructed, but I think its flavor was just not my preference. I liked the spice within, but I think perhaps I'm not a fan of Sumatra wrapper.

I will be trying the Ambos Mundos habano wrapper soon, see how I like those.

Smoking my cigar from the 5 Vegas series. Heard a lot about them. Smoking the A out of the series. A robusto size. And I'm pretty impressed with it. Not a bad everyday style smoke. Nice price tag to go along with them also. Beautiful night to be smoking also as the weather is perfect and the moon is full. Hope everyone is having a good night as well.

Mike

One of my favorite everyday smokes :thumbs:

I had my first AF Hemmingway Classic...LOVED IT!!! Glad I grabbed the 5 pack

Today I smoked an RP sun grown torp (while golfing) , a legends series yellow, an indian tabac super fuerte maduro (both while bowling), and finally a punch champion (while playing pool). Nice day!

Trinidad Coloniales...im very impressed. It is very sweet!

and Partagas Churchills de Luxe. haaaaaaa...it was ok.

oh yeah.... Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No 2. LE 2004...should be perfect if aged for another 2 years

Last night I had in order. a Tat Havana VI, Monte #4, Illusione 4/2g, and a tempus. Enjoyed them while playing poker and drinking Suntory 12 year whiskey, Or a Anchor Steam Celebration ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.