• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

toolbox humidor

I'm waiting for the JOBOX project!

Those would be some SERIOUSLY safe cigars.

6595000945_95cf1bbbe8.jpg

I had to show this to my co-workers. You did an amazing job.

what would yall think of some cool cigar/ tool related stickers on the toolbox? it looks a little bland to me but im not sure

what would yall think of some cool cigar/ tool related stickers on the toolbox? it looks a little bland to me but im not sure

I think it would be nice to see it decorated in bands.

Measure out each side and decorate the bands on a slim piece of wood, then seal them down to the wood with a low odor sealer.

Once dried affix them onto the tool box and enjoy the custom look!

I think it would be nice to see it decorated in bands.

Measure out each side and decorate the bands on a slim piece of wood, then seal them down to the wood with a low odor sealer.

Once dried affix them onto the tool box and enjoy the custom look!

^this is a good idea.

^this is a terrible one.

hahahaha

Just ordered a tube of heartfelt beads good for 1080 cu. in. and a heartfelt hygrometer and calibration test.
I did major overkill on the heartfelt beads just so if the seal isnt perfect it can compensate and that way it will recover much faster from being opened.
Should I wait to start seasoning till i get my stuff from heartfelt or can I get started before it gets here?

No need to wait for the beads to start seasoning. The wood needs a while to soak up moisture anyhow.

I just received my beads and hygrometer from heartfelt! The humi has been seasoning for about a week so I'm getting ready to put the beads in, and the hygrometer is being calibrated as i type!

I just received my beads and hygrometer from heartfelt! The humi has been seasoning for about a week so I'm getting ready to put the beads in, and the hygrometer is being calibrated as i type!

Bump for some pics of the finished and filled project.

That is incredibly cool. "Toolidor"... Love it.

The ideas people have always amaze me, very nice. The JOBOX would be nice, but why not a cabinet?

TFG

Tell you what, you guys have great imaginations and even better skills. Your dad taught you well :thumbs: