• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS

Thanks but @Scap gets credit for that idea. But mine was not the flat rate envelope, it was the larger Tyvek one. The flat rate envelops will only fit one small flat rate box. So use the double box "trick" with caution. I don't think UPSP checks labels we print all that closely, but if they spot check you might get caught, and I don't know what the consequences would be.
Forgot to add that Scap got that idea from Josh :p

Okay, so you're the one that came up with the great idea! Fantastic idea, BTW! Hey, while you're sending around all these boxes, how about sending one my way ;):p:D

Yea, they deliver to you. I also got a roll of Priority Mail Tape from them. Need to see if they still do the tape.
I don't think they do the free priority mail tape anymore, but I know USPS still uses it. You get free stickers though :rolleyes:

upload_2017-2-12_16-47-19.png

Saw this on the USPS site while looking for free supplies and made me wonder if a package arrived at your door with this label would you open it? It doesn't say cremated human remains only "cremated remains". Could be a pet, or rare cigar ashes that someone is taunting you with, I guess.

View attachment 15424

Saw this on the USPS site while looking for free supplies and made me wonder if a package arrived at your door with this label would you open it? It doesn't say cremated human remains only "cremated remains". Could be a pet, or rare cigar ashes that someone is taunting you with, I guess.

Cremated remains in a gallon of mayo....yuck