• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vikes Bets

Your addy current Pauly? If not, PM me so I can prepare your package of yard gars ;)

Edited to add: You like the grape white owls, right? ;)
Addy is still the same...
Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038

Addy is still the same...
Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038

Package is heading out tomorrow. I figure I must not have been generous enough with the Viking gods so I bumped it up above the 5 sticks originally promised hoping it'll buy me a better kicker. I've had about enough of the horror movie known as the Blair Walsh Project.

Poor Brian. Maybe the Vikes will start winning again? So long as you don't bet?

I'm certainly done betting on them. 35 sticks later. :) C your package will (hopefully) go out this week and then I can hit Paul again too.

I'm certainly done betting on them. 35 sticks later. :) C your package will (hopefully) go out this week and then I can hit Paul again too.
You know Brian, if you were so eager to get rid of a box and a half of cigars, you could have just sent them to me :D:p, instead of cursing your team to numerous losses due to your bad luck! :D:D

I am good from th first win. You sent plenty because you said you were late. No need to send another box.

Thank you,
Paul

You know Brian, if you were so eager to get rid of a box and a half of cigars, you could have just sent them to me :D:p, instead of cursing your team to numerous losses due to your bad luck! :D:D

It's part of being a Vikings fan. You gotta be a pure masochist. ;)

I am good from th first win. You sent plenty because you said you were late. No need to send another box.

No way. You aren't getting off that easy. :) And I really gotta learn my lesson here... when a guy bets on 6 games and loses all six, the football gods are clearly trying to tell him something. Plus you're helping me make room for another box. :)

Funny Vikings bet story (funnier then this whole thread). On my 21st birthday my college classmate asked who I thought would win that night Vikings or GB. I blurt out GB and insist that for the next minute or two.

Our chef instructor then came up to see our work and is asked the same question. He asks where the game is at and is told GB so he thinks GB will win because "Vikings suck when playing there." So my classmate says he will bet on GB.

Next day my classmate says he lost plenty money last night. "So GB lost." No, I bet on the Vikings.

FACE PALM

Funny Vikings bet story (funnier then this whole thread). On my 21st birthday my college classmate asked who I thought would win that night Vikings or GB. I blurt out GB and insist that for the next minute or two.

Our chef instructor then came up to see our work and is asked the same question. He asks where the game is at and is told GB so he thinks GB will win because "Vikings suck when playing there." So my classmate says he will bet on GB.

Next day my classmate says he lost plenty money last night. "So GB lost." No, I bet on the Vikings.

FACE PALM

It was probably me. Or my older cousin. Or my father. We have a long family history of losing money betting on the Vikings.

Like C said landed safe and sound. Sorry for the delay in responding. excellent selaction again brother thank you so much!

Paul