• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We have a WINNER

CigSid

Love this place...
The winner of the first quarterly Video Review Contest is...........

MnBrian!!!

Congratulations Brian on a job well done!

It was a very close contest, and it took 3 days to decide...

As a matter of fact, Brett, Bri, Danno, Josh and Paul, you were all tied for Second Place!

Congratulations to all of you.

There are two special recognition awards:

1. To Bri and Danno for multiple videos. You will each receive an added bonus.

2. To Brett for the most entertaining video. You will also receive an added bonus.

Congratulations again for making this contest a success.

Stay tuned for the next Video Review contest coming up soon.

A very special THANK YOU goes out to the Judges this year:

Last edited:
Wow! I am totally floored! So honored to be selected for this! And I'm just giddy with anticipation over these wonderful cigar goodies!!!

Man alive, thank you judges for selecting me! Brett, your video was hilarious. Bri, both of your videos were very informative and I'm very impressed by your knowledge of cigars! Josh, I thought your video was fantastic and I hope to see more of them! Danno, I learned about 3 or 4 new things from your videos that I couldn't have ever learned from a normal text review, namely how helpful it is to twist a straight clipper before cutting the tip. I've already used this method a few times. Paul, you too know your cigars a helluva lot better than me. I'll get there someday.

This community is just amazing. Thank you bill, bbs, brickhouse, and ironpeddler for helping out and for throwing this awesome contest! Looking forward to the next one! :)

And, everyone comes out a winner here.....thanks to the generosity of Bill. Have to give huge props there.

Thank you, Bill, for your contributions and generous prizes. I'm grateful for your participation, friendship, and support of CP. A very sincere thank you...!!

And, everyone comes out a winner here.....thanks to the generosity of Bill. Have to give huge props there.

Thank you, Bill, for your contributions and generous prizes. I'm grateful for your participation, friendship, and support of CP. A very sincere thank you...!!

I second this.

Really can't thank you enough Bill.

Last edited:
Congrats Brian! You deserve it. I don't envy the judges that were tasked with deciding this one. All the videos were well done!

Thanks again to Bill for putting this on and for the generous consolation prize. And thanks to BBS, Brickhouse, bfreebern and Ironpeddler for taking the time to help out.

ETA: oops, I left out one of the judges.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone involved...looked like a lot of fun!

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Brian for a job well done. That was a fine video review and you set the bar pretty high!

I would think that production meetings should already be underway by the participants for Bill's second quarter contest ;)

Time for everyone to step up their game!!

Great job Bill....this was a ton of fun & I thoroughly enjoyed the reviewing process!

Congrats to everyone and a big thanks to Bill for putting this on. I had a blast watching them all and judging. Nice work Brian, I thoroughly enjoyed your review and your prize is well deserved.