• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot. I think I've had too much of it.

Doc.
FOG... ;)

Had my first Stone Smoked Porter... I love Stone, but this falls a little short of the Alaskan Smoked Porter.
Still a good beer though!!!

:thumbs:

I had a Chimay Premiere tonight. Pretty average. Thin very straight forward. Definately nothing remarkable about it.

Aberlour 16. Defiantly worth the $14 more than the 10.

Doc.

Currently sitting down to a few fingers of Lagavulin 16y, smoking a Tatuaje RC233, and, from my rear balcony, watching the sun dip into the West:

DSC00928.jpg

A nice dram of Glenfiddich Solera Reserve courtesy of the mad bomber jfields.

Currently sitting down to a few fingers of Lagavulin 16y, smoking a Tatuaje RC233, and, from my rear balcony, watching the sun dip into the West:

DSC00928.jpg
Damn, thats a beautiful view.

I had some gatorade, water and tea, English Breakfast. Felt a little under the weather today. :(

Damned FOG's drinking their booze in a beer thread. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I'm having a Flying Dog "Snake Dog" IPA. Really nice IPA for the money. Not too many good ones available here in beer purgatory (OK) as it is, and the last six pack I bought was infected; phenolic as all hell. Today I decided to give it another shot because a guy can only drink so much SNPA.....and I'm glad I did!

Geez you should be drinking Henry Weinhard in that neck of the woods. If not their beer then their soda at least.

PBR.
Yes, you read that right... PBR!!! :thumbs:

With dinner tonight I ordered a glass of The Balvenie 21 yo PortWood. I have had the 12 and 15 and out of the two I prefer the 12. That being said, the 21 is now my favorite of the three. I will be purchasing a bottle this weekend for further testing. :whistling:

I'm having some Smoking Loon Merlot. I don't know shit about wine, but it tastes OK to me.

Tonight to celebrate Joshmickelson's birthday we had the following while smoking Padron 1926 No.2 and a Partagas 160:

Allagash Tripel Reserve

Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale

Talk about three fantastic beers, great stuff...

I had the Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout a few days ago. Good stuff. It was pitch black. A heavy, full flavored tasting beer.

I just drank some blue Chimay today. Not bad, but for $10 it's not worth it IMHO.

I just drank some blue Chimay today. Not bad, but for $10 it's not worth it IMHO.

The Grand Reserve benefits from age.....hell, it needs it. Grab a few bottles and stash them away. They say it can be aged for 8-10 years, which is pretty incredible for a beer.

Have you tried the Cinq Cents?

The Grand Reserve benefits from age.....hell, it needs it. Grab a few bottles and stash them away. They say it can be aged for 8-10 years, which is pretty incredible for a beer.

Have you tried the Cinq Cents?

I haven't tried Cinq Cents.

I wish I can properly store some bottles for aging, but I don't have a wine cooler. Would it be wise to store it at room temperature? I didn't know beers can be stored for that long.

Granite City Brother Benedict’s Bock
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Bouelvard Unfiltered Wheat
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.