• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass? 2015

Russell's Reserve Single Barrel.  

110proof Turkey! it is very nice stuff.  Grab it if you can.  

Had a 4RSB TPS select followed by an Old Pulteney 21 year.  Good stuff.

Decided to take a pull from the best bourbon I ever tasted, Vintage Bourbon 17yo.  Lovely stuff.

Back to my roots. Boilermaker. Bullliet Rye chased with Smuttynose Finestkind.

Doc

White Russians, or as I like to call them, El Duderinos.  :cool:

I make mine with Reyka Icelandic Vodka, Cayman Reef Dark Roasted Kona Coffee Liqueur, and Half & Half.

Abide.

~Boar

Dry Fly 101 Bourbon I cracked a couple weeks ago.  Hot and youthful, but a few drops of water does tame it a bit and open up some flavors.  Would be a solid bourbon I think with some well aged juice in this.

Bought a big bottle of Bombay Sapphire and large jars of olives so that's what I'm having now before I leave the office.

A pour of some JW Black out of a bottle circa 80's-90's.  Nice nose but thin and very little body.

Hirsch Selection 20yo American Whiskey.  This one is distilled from bourbon mash but aged in used barrels.  It's just ok but may open up a bit since I just opened the bottle tonight.

Jameson's Caskmates at my favorite watering hole. Pretty good.

Follow up is a Stranahans Colorado whiskey. Really friggen good. If you Colorado folk haven't tried this I have one question. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? Highly recommend.

oke&coke said:
Follow up is a Stranahans Colorado whiskey. Really friggen good. If you Colorado folk haven't tried this I have one question. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? Highly recommend.
So good I'm going x2.