• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the best of the best with my good friends today! I bought Loren a bottle of Lagvulin for his birthday and had a little taste of that. I bought myself a bottle of Laphroaig 30 for my birthday tomorrow! Had a nice glass of that with quite a few good smokes! Great day at the Outlaw!

Still new to scotch and I remembered seeing your recommendation in this thread so we stopped at a Super 8 to spend the night on the way to my parents house.

So I was able to grab a bottle of McClelland LowLand for under $15 at the Hv-Vee down the road from the motel and I must say not bad at all. Just a tad spicy (at least to me) and it complimented the RP Vintage 1992 that I smoked very well.

Proof

Well done! McClelland was one of the first I tried when I was trying to refine my palet for fine booze...yep, went right back to the ol' Jim Beam!

Under $15 is a great buy. Even on sale here it's $20. Try their Islay as I think it is pretty good also.

Dirth Grey Goose Martini w/ blue cheese stuffed olives, well only one olive now........

Damn, Do I have to do the work to keep this alive? Glenlivet 21 Archive and I'm smoking a San Cristobal! Ray, what the hell are you drinking today? :D

I thought it was at 9:30 in the AM. Too early for me unless I've been at it all night.

A martini prepared the proper way....

...but unfortunately in a high ball glass because I don't have any martini glasses yet...yet.

Bombay Saphire G&T before while prepping the steaks

Tanq Ten and Cinzano Martini While Cooking the steaks

Shiraz With the steaks

Bombay Saphire and Cinzano Martini after dinner

Cigars to come soon.

CYG

Smoking an Opus with a Glenrothes 1965!

@ 10:30 in the morning. Smoky is a p-i-m-p.
This is one of my days off and the only time I get to drink and smoke without some schmuck asking me "where are the macanudos". I get my 18 month old to take a nap and out come the goodies! Why is 9:30am not scotch thirty? :D

Man they do an amazing job marketing to schmucks..

Right now, a glass of Whiskers Blake and a Chateau Fuente Maduro. My first CFM, and so far I really like this little smoke.

Couple glasses of Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage '96 this evening. Very drinkable, a go to with a nice cigar. Not the Highest end but pretty damn good IMHO. Went great with the 1.5y/o Padron I had tonight.

My cabinet is becoming more and more Bourbon friendly.

CYG

Glenmorangie 10yr old,not bad at all...........let it rest after pouring for a tad.
I should have paired with the 1916 torano as AVB did when reviewing this awhile back,the DP Blue lable was too cedary/spicey and slightly overpowered imo.A great smooth creamy Tatuaje or Cuban would have went best.

All in all,my first in this line and I like it alot.

Pappy Van Winkle 15yr with a single ice cube. Paired with nothing, but you know, it's pretty good by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.