• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late start on the first bowl of the day: Marble Kake in a no-name "Made in England" bent acorn.

Longbottom Leaf in an Upshall oversize Rhodesian. Highly recommend these blends from Just for Him; nice aromatic note, but plenty of flavor as well.

Shop specialty called Crown Achievement, wish i could remember more about it, but I'm still fairly new to smoking REAL tobacco, and not that crap from the gas station.

Regardless, its good.

Lunch today was a bowl of Old Gowrie in a Hardcastles bent 'Dawg.

After work had a bowl of Hemmingway Cigars (Toronto shop) Mocha blend in an IMP Meer.

Just finished a bowl of 1792 in a 'Woodie Flame Grain Canadian.

Wow, three great pipes, two great blends (only 'cause I have no idea about the second one). Love both tobaccos, only have one of the pipes (a few KWs).

Sounds like it was a good day!! :thumbs:

Sunjammer in a Don Carlos full bent. Find myself smoking more and more of this blend. Think I'm gona have to make a large purchase.( 5 lbs) :p

I pulled out my Nording Cobra and smoked a bowl of Da Vinci's for a nice relaxing afternoon smoke. :thumbs:

Just finished a bowl of 2010 in a Savinelli 3620 (Oom Paul kinda shape)

Had a bowl of Devil's Holiday last night.... Very tasty

Lunchtime smoke was Marlin Flake in this Savinelli:

Savinelli001.jpg

Packed 3/4 with unrubbed 'baccy, rubbed out the last 1/4 pretty fine, then let it sit on my desk for 1/2 hr. Perfect light and a wonderful smoke. Mmmm mmmmm good

Ashbury in a Sav Autograph. Smoked the first half this morning, getting ready to finish it off now. Dang this is a large pipe. :p

Pulled out one of my newer Nording pipes and smoked some McClelland's Royal Cajun Ebony Ebony Ebony.

For lunch I'm having a bowl of Blackwoods Flake in a beat up old Willard bent Apple that smokes like a dream.

Dunhill 965 while I was walking the dog. I don't know if I'll ever buy one of their pipes, but I will buy more of their tobacco.

Just finished a bowl of Bracken Flake in a 'Woodie 'Dawg.

Before that was 1/2 a bowl of Christmas Cheer in a brand spankin new Peterson System 302.

Peterson Sunset Breeze in a Chapus Comoy. My favorite smoke in my favorite pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.