• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon I had a bowl of McLelland's St. James Woods. This evening it was Balkan Sasieni. Ahhhhh!

SG Sam's Flake in my Savinelli Punto Oro Oom Paul shape.

:) Smoked a bowl of Night Cap while sitting in my deer blind....didn't see any deer but the smoke was great :thumbs:

My very first pipe bowl today, McCranies Red Ribbon. Loved it but I have much to learn.

McC Blackwoods Flake in my new Peterson.

Blackwoods flake. This is on my list of tobacco's to try. Looking forward to it.

Last bowl, last night, Dunhill Early Morning Pipe. Tried for the first time. Good stuff, but not a regular smoke.

Rattray's Account's Mixture in my old (1940's) Willard Bent Apple.

snip...Blackwoods flake. This is on my list of tobacco's to try. Looking forward to it.
...snip

If you like the signature McC flavour and a little kick, you'll love this. Buy some. If you don't like it, I'll buy it off ya.

There's a guarantee for ya!!!

Rattray's Account's Mixture in my old (1940's) Willard Bent Apple.

snip...Blackwoods flake. This is on my list of tobacco's to try. Looking forward to it.
...snip

If you like the signature McC flavour and a little kick, you'll love this. Buy some. If you don't like it, I'll buy it off ya.

There's a guarantee for ya!!!

Deal :D

Today early it was FFOTT in a old stanwell nosewarmer, have my meer loaded with Sunjammer and waiting on LSW to go to bed so I can smoke inside tonight.

:laugh:
Today early it was FFOTT in a old stanwell nosewarmer, have my meer loaded with Sunjammer and waiting on LSW to go to bed so I can smoke inside tonight.

Is that their new blend, "Freaky Frog on the Town"? :laugh:

Earlier was Full Virginia Flake in a Hardcastles Bulldog.

Just finished Bob's Chocolate Flake in an old Kaywoodie that smokes like a dream.

Hello Gents,

A bowl of “Image” organic tobacco. Yummy smoke....: cool:

I wish everyone a good evening, Thomas

Newfie, couldn't find any blackwoods flake at my local shop. Harder and harder to find good pipe tobaccy in So Cal. Did pick up some PS English Luxury....I'll try it tonight.

Smoked some FMOTB last night in the shed/office.

Popping the lid on a tin of 3 year old Escudo as I type. Will load this in my Altinok meer go sit on the porch.

Last night I smoked some tobacco I got at marc's place on Sunday....it's called Harbor Master.

Really enjoyed it; had a bit of spice but not too much. :)

Tonight I'll try the Aristocrat (also from marc's shop).

Three bowls since I got off work:

2010 in a Barling Bulldog

1792 in a Kaywoodie Flame Grain Canadian

Marlin Flake in a Hardcastle's Bulldog

Tasty bowl of Blue Note

Shooter, was that Dan's or the Altadis version?

Stokebbye English Luxury for the first time. Not bad, pretty mild, a tad sweet.

Just laid down my new (to me) Comoy Goldbark Oom Paul with Rattray's Professional Mixture in it.

I finally found a pipe this tobacco is "really" happy in!!

EDIT:
Because I'm an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.