• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

just ordered some bulks i've been wanting to try:

Peter Stokkebye: Luxury Bullseye Flake
McClelland: 2025 - English Cavendish
Samuel Gawith: Navy Flake
Samuel Gawith: Full Virginia Flake

bought a couple estate pipes off ebay this week. I will post more pictures once I get them all cleaned up

Savinelli Grand Prix
2700783795_77e33e5d94.jpg

2701597926_96c0706ac6.jpg

2701597908_87fc64d496.jpg

and an old Peteson that reads "Peterson's system standard. Made in the Republic of Ireland 302"
2693386653_a967f32736.jpg

man that grandprix pipe is awesome looking.

I bought some Frog Morton today. Probably try some later. :)

Just picked up this on ebay. . .

LaRocca1.jpg

LaRocca2.jpg

I'm excited as this is the first pipe that cost over 5 bucks!!! So far my favorite pipe is the Mastercraft I picked up a few weeks ago. It was a great smoker. I had to clean it up a bunch, but it is no where near as nice at this one. Just hope it's a good smoker!

Andy

I just received these in the post from Ebay.

A brand new still in the box and never used Nimrod pipe lighter, age unknown.
4d2b_1.jpg

A Longchamp leather bound pipe,also unused around 1960 something
ef5c_12.jpg

And a Marxman Mel-O-Briar Circa 1937 in mint condition
c3db_12.jpg

Now I am on the search for a Sherlock Holmes Pipe and a Churchwarden. I guess I am hooked. :laugh:

Just picked up a tin of McClelland Frog Morton on the Town, Peterson Sunset Breeze, 2 oz of bulk McClelland Columbian Mocha, and 2 oz of bulk McClelland No. 2015 Virginia Flake (I've been an aromatic smoker up until today, and I felt adventurous).

First impressions based on aroma alone...the Frog Morton is interesting, smells exactly like a nice scotch...almost peaty like Laphroiac, the Sunset Breeze smells like sweet tropical fruit, the Columbian Mocha smells like a Starbucks coffee shop (no joke, I'm not sure how this is gonna smoke) and the Virginia Flake smells like vinegar or ketchup, but I'm really excited to try it.

I've smoked the Frog Morton so far and I'll post up my impressions in the "What's in your pipe today?" thread.

Just picked up three Kaywoodie's for a grand total of 8 bucks! All from the same guy, but different auctions. I just put in 5 bucks each and didn't think I even had a chance. One went for 1.25. I'm hoping they will be decient smokes. My favorite so far was an 8 dollar Mastercraft. Had a bowl in it tonight.

Andy

Yesterday I bought my second Lucienne Pipe. The first one smokes great all the way to the bottom of the bowl. This one, so far smokes good. It's just not made as nice as the first one I bought.

Here's my first....
gallery_1871_761_268499.jpg

and the new one....
gallery_1871_761_52788.jpg

Thanks to Doc's review and the WWW, I have G.L. Pease Cairo coming my way.

I'm also getting into the St. James Woods Doc steered me towards. It was pretty wet at first and bit like a mongoose!

Now that it's dry it's a tasty little VaPer with a itsy-bitsy bite.

Steve

and an old Peteson that reads "Peterson's system standard. Made in the Republic of Ireland 302"
2693386653_a967f32736.jpg

So I got the peterson in earlier this week. So far, I have scrubbed the mouthpiece with the mr. clean magic erasers, sanitized the inside with diluted bleach, and ran bristles and pipe cleaners through it, rubbed it with olive oil. I still taste a bit of metallic/oxidized taste from it. Any other recommendations on improving this?

It is a really nice smoker, so I am keen on getting it working well.

Just purchased a few more tins

McClelland Christmas Cheer 2008
McClelland - St. James Woods 50g
Dunhill Mixture 965
McClelland Frog Morton (50g)
Sam Gawith Squadron Leader

Got to get stocked up while the Aussie dollar is so high.

I had a meetingin Indy yesterday and stopped at Carmacks in Noblesville and picked up some Dunhill early morning, Blue Note, and something caled Golden One. The Golden one is the shops best selling so I figured I'd give it a try.

I bought the peterson 75th anni/zippo combo off ebay. It was $65 and sells for 110-125 on retail sites. Hopefully it's a nice little puffer.

2735552047_556b0d671c.jpg

I bought the peterson 75th anni/zippo combo off ebay. It was $65 and sells for 110-125 on retail sites. Hopefully it's a nice little puffer.

2735552047_556b0d671c.jpg
I bought the one from last year (I think it was from last year, it came with a Sherlock Holmes Zippo and a Pete System 303). I got it for about the same price on ebay. It's a fantastic deal.

Bought a tin of McClelland 221b Arcadia today while at my local B&M. Anyone have any experience with this?

I haven't cracked it yet, but the tin date is from 2005. My B&M had a few tins that looked at though they had been found in someones tobacco cellar.