• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box of Quesada Seleccion de Espana Robustos. I hope they're as good as the coronas!

2xAF Curlyhead churchill (not sure the exact vitola designation, but I think they are 7x46). Got them from the BX humidor, so not sure how great they are going to be. Had to grab them, though, because I've never seen Fuente cigars here before.

Also caved in and ordered the Rocky Patel Connecticut sampler from CI, even though I've sworn them off more times than a dripping cowboy swears off the brothel. I wanted to try something different and pretty lightweight for my early morning smokes. Devil's Weed nat robustos usually fills this role, but just looking for a cheap alternative. I've got a bunch of Padron Londres, 2000's and Panetelas (sorry, forgot they don't exist) that go nicely with the chirping birds and some coffee, but I can't afford to smoke those every day. So far I didn't care for the 5.5x50 robusto, but the Churchill actually wasn't so bad.

Got these off the brown truck (UPS) yesterday.

4257729b-3bf4-07a8.jpg

Way too many cigars. I think I need help. Or someone to bomb, hmmmm, let me think!:ph34r:

(1) sealed Box of Super Shot 12 gauge landed on my front porch today. . . :love:

* thread jake * Anyone else having a problem uploading photos to their profile ? I have been doing it for some time and now cant seem to do it? Checked the file size and everything..

(1) sealed Box of Super Shot 12 gauge landed on my front porch today. . . :love:

* thread jake * Anyone else having a problem uploading photos to their profile ? I have been doing it for some time and now cant seem to do it? Checked the file size and everything..

What are the 12 gauge like Austen? from what I've read they are a fire cracker to smoke. Enjoy brother.

What are the 12 gauge like Austen? from what I've read they are a fire cracker to smoke. Enjoy brother.

Looks like someone is going to have to get hit with a package soon.... :whistling:

oh, and they are great! I purchased a single before this box and smoked it on St. Patty's Day. Not sure if it was the warm sun, the beer and shots that started at 10 am, or the atmosphere, but that little stick did me right. I went on the "hunt" the next day !

Box of Padron 2000

Box of Fuente 8-5-8 SG

El Triunfador Old Man and the C
5 Berger & Argenti ENTUBAR QUAD MADURO

Two recent purchase:
[background=rgb(234, 216, 181)]5-1 Arturo Fuente Anejo 49 2008-2009 from our own SINNYC ( thank you sir)[/background]
[background=rgb(234, 216, 181)]Box of Viaje Skull & Bones LTD (I could not resist)[/background]
[background=rgb(234, 216, 181)]If anyone knows of anyone willing to get rid of last years' Skull and Bones LTD I would be happy to take those lousy, good for nothing sticks off their hands ;-) [/background]

5 sun grown hemingway classics
5 100 Anos belicosos
5 illusion singulair phantoms
5 Lfd Colorado oscuro robustos
5 lg petite coronas

Couldn't believe it when I went into the Philly smoke shop. Chris is an awesome guy and has great smokes

I liked the box of Viaje shootgun shells I split with a buddy so much .
I went back and got another half box.
Now to see if I can keep my hands off them long enough for them to get some age.

Don

Purchased these today in Orange County, always love the Anejo Shark's.

IMAG0289.jpg

Did you grab these at Tinderbox or another location? I've only seen them at TB so far...

Same here. Tinderbox got a box of sharks randomly, so I couldn't help but to buy several of them (Although they are a LITTLE bit pricey, but not compared to some other places). Hopefully they'll have 1-2 left the next time I'm around!

Does anyone know where I can find more, for a reasonable price?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what I've picked up recently (all Opus aged 2-3 years)

OpusX:
2 - "Sharks"
4 - Fuente Fuente
3- xXx
3- Robusto
3- Petite Lancero
2 - Double Robusto Maduro

3- Behike 54
2- Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario
3- Work of Art Maduro
7- Anejo no.77 "Sharks"
4 - Anejo no.50 & 46
6 - Padron '64 Exclusivo maduro
2 - LP Dirty Rat
1 - LP LP40
2 - LP Feral Pig
7 - LP No.9 robusto/belicoso/toro
4 - LP T52 toro/belicoso
7 - Undercrown robusto/belicoso
4- AF MagnumR52
5- Angelenos robusto
3 - My Father Le Bijou (1 box-pressed torpedo, 2 gran toro (?)
2 - Prensado robusto
2 - Padron 2000 maduro
1 - Punch Uppercut
2 - Cuban Crafter blends (don't remember the names)

Theres probably several other singles/doubles that I can't think of at the moment. I've been spending WAYYYYYY too much money on cigars these days. I really need to slow down ASAP. I now have 4 medium/large humidors completely filled and have absolutely no room for more. Bittersweet.

Purchased these today in Orange County, always love the Anejo Shark's.

IMAG0289.jpg

Did you grab these at Tinderbox or another location? I've only seen them at TB so far...

Same here. Tinderbox got a box of sharks randomly, so I couldn't help but to buy several of them (Although they are a LITTLE bit pricey, but not compared to some other places). Hopefully they'll have 1-2 left the next time I'm around!

Does anyone know where I can find more, for a reasonable price?
Yes I agree, but i have also seen them as high as $30 ea. at some places.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what I've picked up recently (all Opus aged 2-3 years)

OpusX:
2 - "Sharks"
4 - Fuente Fuente
3- xXx
3- Robusto
3- Petite Lancero
2 - Double Robusto Maduro

3- Behike 54
2- Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario
3- Work of Art Maduro
7- Anejo no.77 "Sharks"
4 - Anejo no.50 & 46
6 - Padron '64 Exclusivo maduro
2 - LP Dirty Rat
1 - LP LP40
2 - LP Feral Pig
7 - LP No.9 robusto/belicoso/toro
4 - LP T52 toro/belicoso
7 - Undercrown robusto/belicoso
4- AF MagnumR52
5- Angelenos robusto
3 - My Father Le Bijou (1 box-pressed torpedo, 2 gran toro (?)
2 - Prensado robusto
2 - Padron 2000 maduro
1 - Punch Uppercut
2 - Cuban Crafter blends (don't remember the names)

Theres probably several other singles/doubles that I can't think of at the moment. I've been spending WAYYYYYY too much money on cigars these days. I really need to slow down ASAP. I now have 4 medium/large humidors completely filled and have absolutely no room for more. Bittersweet.

That must have cost you an arm and a leg.
Its a good thing you only need one hand to smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.