• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the latest purchase.
Bratalia Humi with 10 Bratalia Barber pole Perfectos, 4 Opus Perfecxion #5, 1 Opus Petite Lancero, 10 Casa Magna, 5 Alec Bradly Lanceros, Box GoF Dbl Robusto, Tatuaje Ambros Mundos Habanos 1 box Robusto, 1 box Toro, 6 Tat blacks, and another 10 assorted. That was this weekend.

3709haul.jpg

I stopped by my local B&M and picked up 4 80th Anniversary Padrons(Can't wait to fire up one of these babies) 4 Montecristo Platinum Vintage 99's and 5 Rocky Patel Decades(3 lonsdales, and 2 46's)

I had a few of the MC's last week at my buddy's house and I really enjoyed them. I smoke one of the ones I had picked up and wasn't as pleased. The burn was so so and I feel like it lost some of its complexity. Im gonna let them rest for a little and give them another go!

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Just got my first box purchase!

One box of A Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro. I had never tried these before but there was a good sale and based on the reviews from other members here I took the chance, tried one tonight and I'm glad I took the chance.

One box of Don Diego Grandes.

I've got a box of Padron 2000 coming up in 2 weeks based on the suggestions here as well and I'm looking forward to trying those. I'll soon need a bigger cooler.

I stopped by my local B&M and picked up 4 80th Anniversary Padrons(Can't wait to fire up one of these babies) 4 Montecristo Platinum Vintage 99's and 5 Rocky Patel Decades(3 lonsdales, and 2 46's)

I had a few of the MC's last week at my buddy's house and I really enjoyed them. I smoke one of the ones I had picked up and wasn't as pleased. The burn was so so and I feel like it lost some of its complexity. Im gonna let them rest for a little and give them another go!

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Jealous of the 80ths. Let us know how they smoke.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Jealous of the 80ths. Let us know how they smoke.

They were the last 4 at the shop. I had to grab them all!!!

a box of 25 Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No 2. LE 2004.....................looks unbelievable!!!!!!

I just picked up a 3 pack of Cohiba Robusto, Can't wait till try one.

Getting ready for the summer:

Box of Punch Champions
15 Cusano Xclusivo
5 pack of Gurkha Legend Perfectos
5 pack of Gurkha Master Select
5 pack of Don Pepin Cuban Classic
CAO America Sampler w/3 free Bottle Rockets (Saving for the 4th of July)
1 CAO Lx2
1 Romeo Y Julieta Medallas De Oro
4 God Of Fire by Carlito

This should last a for a while.

Johnny

Just got back from a trip up to NH. Picked up these singles along with my bundle of Perdomo's.

IMG_0100.jpg

From the top:

Avo LE 07
Casa Magna Colorado
Vengence Series 98
AF Chateau KingB
AF Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada #77 Shark
AF Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada #48

Just got my 5er of CAO MX3s. I'll let these sit in the coolidor for a couple months.

Just got my box of Rocky Patel Decades in the other night. Ill be smoking one with my dad later today. :laugh:

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Here's the latest purchase.
Bratalia Humi with 10 Bratalia Barber pole Perfectos, 4 Opus Perfecxion #5, 1 Opus Petite Lancero, 10 Casa Magna, 5 Alec Bradly Lanceros, Box GoF Dbl Robusto, Tatuaje Ambros Mundos Habanos 1 box Robusto, 1 box Toro, 6 Tat blacks, and another 10 assorted. That was this weekend.

3709haul.jpg

:laugh: Andy may be laughing with the package I just sent him. I am not sure it will stack up :laugh:

Just got back from a trip up to NH. Picked up these singles along with my bundle of Perdomo's.

IMG_0100.jpg

From the top:

Avo LE 07
Casa Magna Colorado
Vengence Series 98
AF Chateau KingB
AF Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada #77 Shark
AF Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada #48

Nice little pick up you got there. Do a review for that Magna! It was cigar of the year for Cigar Aficionado! I've been wanting to try this.

pepin3.jpg

pepin2.jpg

pepin1.jpg

Finally got my coolerdor up and running and this was my first box purchase! I must say there is something really nice about opening your own box of cigars. There are more here than I will likely smoke so if anyone would like a few PM me. We can work something out.

Nice little pick up you got there. Do a review for that Magna! It was cigar of the year for Cigar Aficionado! I've been wanting to try this.

I regret to say that I would be absolutely embarrassed to do a review. I suck at describing flavors, I only know what I like and what I don't, and am no good at stating why. I've been smoking cigars for about a dozen years now, and still can't do it well.

Sorry, but this is why I can't contribute more here. :(

I just picked this box of Aniversario's up the other day and a couple loose sticks. This box is getting stashed in the cooler for a special day.

Art

smokes09.jpg

smokes10.jpg

I just picked this box of Aniversario's up the other day and a couple loose sticks. This box is getting stashed in the cooler for a special day.

Art

That looks awesome. Enjoy those!

Status
Not open for further replies.