• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who smokes when you smoke?

atuck

ANEJORE
This may be a hot topic. Especially with me. But a lot of us smoke before we smoke if you know what I mean.

I smoke a bottle or two of Arrogant Bastard every time!!

Posting on social media including forums while intoxicated is considered bad form. Relax man we are all here to have a good time, learn, and love the leaf. As far as getting blitzed every time I drink, nah, I left that behind in my teens and 20's. If you need alcohol every time you smoke or vice versa, it's no longer a hobby to enjoy, it's a bit of an addiction.

Happy smoking !

C

I enjoy smoking while smoking on the grill, if that's what you mean.

JHolmes763 said:
I cooked some awesome filets on the BBQ. They were the bomb. Sautéed onion squash and mushrooms with red wine and garlic! Went very good together!
Baked potatoe too!

CMontoya79 said:
Posting on social media including forums while intoxicated is considered bad form. Relax man we are all here to have a good time, learn, and love the leaf. As far as getting blitzed every time I drink, nah, I left that behind in my teens and 20's. If you need alcohol every time you smoke or vice versa, it's no longer a hobby to enjoy, it's a bit of an addiction.

Happy smoking !

C

Don't know what happened w last post. Addiction is for people out of control. I don't smoke that often anymore so when I do I like to have some beer n such. That does not mean that I'm an addict. I only smoke on the weekends now. But may pick it up a bit more if I can get involved here a bit more again. I think a lot of people frown on me here now.

Atuck,  we know you were gone for a bit as you said a few days ago.  Happy that you figured out how to post from your phone but you don't need to give us constant updates on your life when they happen. 

Kick back, enjoy some cigars, think before you post (is this something I need to share with the world?), and enjoy the forum!

He needs to get his activity up for the sale!  What else is he supposed to do?

atuck said:

I cooked some awesome filets on the BBQ. They were the bomb. Sautéed onion squash and mushrooms with red wine and garlic! Went very good together!
Baked potatoe too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI&noredirect=1

Alan, That post should go on the what's on your plate today thread that exists.

Am I rubbing off on everybody?  :laugh:

I knew I was a good influence!

bluue13 said:

Baked potatoe too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI&noredirect=1
What's that supposed to mean? If you don't like my posts then don't read them. Not trying to piss anybody off here.

If you post, people are going to read it. All everyone is saying is you don't have to always post every few minutes just to share a thought. And sometimes even those simple thoughts already have specific forums they should be posted in. For example, what's on your plate and today's smoke. I'm sure you know from the past that we tease each other a lot on here. All anyone is trying to do is keep this place uncluttered and keep it the awesome community it is.

Spelling and grammar are important. The video was a tease relating to how you spelled potato.