• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

I thought this was a Wine AND liquor PIF. Let's see some sauce being PIF'd. :thumbs:

With the warm weather right around the corner, I'm sure that's what this will start to turn to.

I thought this was a Wine AND liquor PIF. Let's see some sauce being PIF'd. :thumbs:

Los you should get in on it.

Just say you are a liquor snob, it can go that way for sure.

Ed started a good thing here, we should keep it up.

wish i had a little more time here, i'd love to get into it with some sauce to PIF to Los ;D

Who's next?!

Seeing as this is a wine and liquor PIF can I jump in and request a bottle of scotch and/or bourbon? I've read through quite a bit of this and have seen mostly wine so Ed if your intention was to stick to mostly wine just let me know and I will happily pass the opportunity on to another wine snob.

Who's next?!

Seeing as this is a wine and liquor PIF can I jump in and request a bottle of scotch and/or bourbon? I've read through quite a bit of this and have seen mostly wine so Ed if your intention was to stick to mostly wine just let me know and I will happily pass the opportunity on to another wine snob.

You are right. It is wine and Liquor PIF. So ask away.

E

Well, in that case, Julius, if you can facilitate I'd be much obliged.

Yeah I'd like to get in on another round...maybe I'll pass some liquor this time as requested by some previous posters.

I believe the first post said open to old and new. I would love to get in on this. Trying new things is half the fun with this hobby. Being a newbie I am happy to send my end first.

Sorry for the delay gents, package arrived yesterday and I popped open the bottle of bourbon today and it's tasting great. Thanks again Julius.

IMG_3773.jpg

So, IDK if stlboarder, siriusblack, or par 3 cigars is up next, but I'll ask the question - Who is a wine/liquor snob?!

That looks like some good stuff you have there Smokin, and I've got some free time on my hands, and am getting down to the last of my current favorite bottle of bourbon....so without further adeu...

I am a liquor snob!

Edit for re-read....

I certainly don't want to jump in front of anyone, I'm sure we'll all get ours when the time is right. Can we get some direction from the FOGs?

I don't know why... but I found that when I log into google and then choose to save my location on "my saved locations" that the Cigar and Wine PIF comes back up. It only has 6 addresses on it though. I don't know why it's being weird now.

That looks like some good stuff you have there Smokin, and I've got some free time on my hands, and am getting down to the last of my current favorite bottle of bourbon....so without further adeu...

I am a liquor snob!

Edit for re-read....

I certainly don't want to jump in front of anyone, I'm sure we'll all get ours when the time is right. Can we get some direction from the FOGs?

I'm no FOG, but in my opinion, there's no "lining up". You were the first one to answer when the question was asked, so it should be yours. Like I said, that's my opinion only, so take it for what it's worth.

Tom's is one of those opinions I hold in high regard so Twizz, PM me your addy and your likes/dislikes and I'll start the hunt.

PM Sent, and i didn't make it too easy for you.

Mason jar 'shine from your neck of the woods is always welcome :cool: