• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

Got hit by a MOKI NUKE WISH BOMB yeserday and it rocked the hills.

Thanks Andrew!!! :thumbs:

STYX&STONED said:
Got hit by a MOKI NUKE WISH BOMB yeserday and it rocked the hills.

Thanks Andrew!!! :thumbs:
No worries -- but PM me, I believe we have more trading to do... ;)

cigah_smoka- medusa coming your way

gawntrail- various smokes on the way (I think they are on your list or real close)

"gawntrail- various smokes on the way (I think they are on your list or real close)"

My mailbox was surgically struck by a bayou launched tomahawk cruise missle. I was gone for Spring Break and didn't see the post. Nice surprise. The box was a little mangled, but the sticks were intact. Can't wait to torch one of those CAO's. They look and smell yummy.

Thanks Triple D (you are pretty close to my Dad - He has a Denham Springs address - 225 area code).

I'll make a strategic purchase of some favorable WLSs (WISH LIST SMOKES) and load up the trusty M209, set the sights, and BOOOMMP! Fire a return volley at some of you!

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

M. Gipson :p

ivan37,

From one monkey to another ;) :
CAO Black
Trinidad
Montecristo White

Sending this out early this week.

-Mike

DC: 0303 0130 0002 8605 3633 - delivered at 11:31 am on April 22, 2004

I've been updated! :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Moki came through in a big way. I have to totally revamp my wishlist. Thanks man!

OK - in the interest of sounding stupid. How precisely does the Wish list work? Trading? Just somehting if you got it. Being in Japan I can check the local store for ISOMs on the lists (though they don't have the largest selection - maybe 15-20 different cigars, mostly Cohiba, H Upman and R&J)

-K-

Treamayne,

The wish list is just that. What you wish you could have, but don't. Sorta like a Christmas list.

You post your list in the Wish List thread.

You look over the list to see if you have anything someone else wants and you send it to them without expecting anything in return. You can post what you are sending so they know to expect the package. And so others know not to send the same thing, unless they really want to. :D

Remember, what goes around comes around. ;)

It's not trading, there is a forum to offer up trades.

So, fill out your Wish List.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

Absolutely does.

Mucho danke hamnida.

I'm gonna make sure that packages will make it back and forth before I start wishing for stuff though... so I'll see who I can help first and if my packages get to the US without incident, then I'll start wishing too.

--------------------------------

Going out on the first (I'm already in the holiday weekend)

gatorsmg:

RyJ Belicoso

Aeroswat:

Monte 2
Cohiba Robusto

smokers only:

Cohiba Robusto
Punch Coronation

I'll post tracking numbers after the first when they are in the mail.

Enjoy...

Treamayne
Thank you very much and i will be looking for your list soon.
Thanks
Shawn