• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Rare Cigars?

Cuesta Rey Stanfords Cameroon Reserve Churchills. Good fresh really good with a few years.

The best I've had is a Padron Millenium. I've only smoked one and have some more stashed away for later. I have some high dollar cigars but not too many "rare" ones. I guess one of the few rare ones that I'm actually scared to put flame to is an OR Anejo Shark.
Are you kidding, light the fugger up now to celebrate life. :cool:

Who are you keeping them for, your son? They will taste like shit in 15 to 25 years time.

I smoke, my best cigars all the time. Live in the moment guys.

Brian

How weird reading this. Less than two months later he was just a memory to all of us.

Makes me want to go light something up that I'd normally hoard.

If I got it...I'm smokin' it! Aint that right Brian! ;)

I've still got a few of his sticks to fire up, now THOSE are special occasion smokes for me.

Opus X Original Release... I seen people buy them for $100 a pop on forums... I honestly think they are worth it for a "once a year" cigar. :thumbs:

5$ cigar , freshly rolled by dominican torcedore in the front of my hotel in Dominican Republic back in 2006 . One of the rarest i could get my hands on , got to go there and be lucky enough to meet the guy again .

I suppose my favorite rare cigar would be any that I could manage to get my hands on right now.. :laugh:

I can't say that I've ever actually had a rare cigar. ???