• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have some sad news for all

stogieman

" Herf King "
Our dear friend Tom (hudsonvalley) passed away this morning. He was diagnosed recently with a brain tumor and when one of our friends from Schlesingers called him, his daughter answered the phone with the sad news. Please add Tom to your prayers and as we know more, we'll let you know.

Charlie

Thoughts and prayers for Tom, this is very sad news.

oh wow...

RIP Tom

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Tom you will be missed!
RIP brother!

Gonna pull a good one from the stash and burn it for you tonight.

-Rob

Man, that is really sad....

Thought with him, his family, and his friends.

Sad news, indeed.

Thoughts are with his family and friends. I never got the chance to meet him, but in our limited interaction he always conducted himself as a gentleman. CP is poorer today.

Wow! This is sad news. I did not even realize that he was sick. :(

RIP Tom.

RIP Tom, thoughts and prayers to his family/friends. Shame to lose a BOTL!

RIP

Thoughts and Prayers are sent... :(

Oh no, this is truly sad news ..... RIP Tom.

Thoughts and prayers to Toms family from the Sanchez family

David

Very sad to hear this, he was a great brother. All the best to his family. RIP, Tom.

Thanks for letting us know Charlie. I met him once, and I know he was special to many of the Quad staters.

Truly sad and untimely news. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

If anyone starts a charity auction for his family to cover medical bills, drop me a line and I'll donate something to be auctioned off.

-Marc

This is very sad news. Tom is a true BOTL. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

DG