• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SOLOCIGARS EXPO SHOW PICTURES (INVALID INFORMATION)

Fred

Banned

To whom it might concern;

I would like to take the opportunity and clarify to all cigar fans that I am listing in Solocigars.com as their Marketing Manager (Fred Umana) which is NOT TRUE! I have NO relationship whatsoever with this company anymore and my name and image are still been used incorrectly. Proper legal procedures will be taken.

The link in question is the following: http://www.solocigars.com/girls_galleries/expo-show.htm

Please disregard any email or notification under my name on behalf this company. If anybody is contacted this way, please verify through me at fred_ferllini@hotmail.com

Sincerely;

Fred Umana.

Just so I have this straight.. You are no longer a peddler of Fake Cubans? :sign:

Can you explain a little further, because your post does read exactly like Jayro commented on?

Why were ties severed?

Did you knowingly sell fakes with this company and the grow a conscience?

I can't imagine showing up to this show with fakes.................Do you guys sell some real stuff, but ship the bogus to all the international orders?

I'm thinking this guy is a spammer and a shill. He's had ample time to respond.

What say you Fred?

Sorry if I didn´t elaborated a little bit more. If the company is selling fakes or not is no longer my problem. I was always told that the cigars were authentic, and sometimes employees dont have that much access to certain information...so I was just moving forward with the job. I just dont want to be involved with them whatsoever.....never!

My only concern is to set things up and avoid misinformation in regards my name.

Thanks!

Sorry if I didn´t elaborated a little bit more. If the company is selling fakes or not is no longer my problem. I was always told that the cigars were authentic, and sometimes employees dont have that much access to certain information...so I was just moving forward with the job. I just dont want to be involved with them whatsoever.....never!

My only concern is to set things up and avoid misinformation in regards my name.

Thanks!

Thanks for the warning. All new members need to research solocigars here on CP under this guy's marketing. He doesn't know and doesn't care if they were selling fakes. Thanks for stopping by Fred. :thumbs:

Andros, are you reading this? The site pics of the women are nice, but that's all.

Love the pics of the Expo Show, too! :D

Wouldn't you love to meet this slime in a dark alley?

So stop me if I get off track...

You no longer work for the afore mentioned company widely known to sell counterfeit cigars. However, your past association with that company is affecting your credibility with the customers of the company you now work for. It's just shocking that people would doubt your integrity, after all, no one has ever been hanged for carrying out the orders of their bosses, Nuremberg.

If you wouldn't mind, I would love to know who your current employers are if they are still in the cigar industry.

Heh.. yeah, I'm sure he'll be tripping over himself to rush back and give you that info! :laugh:

So stop me if I get off track...

You no longer work for the afore mentioned company widely known to sell counterfeit cigars. However, your past association with that company is affecting your credibility with the customers of the company you now work for. It's just shocking that people would doubt your integrity, after all, no one has ever been hanged for carrying out the orders of their bosses, Nuremberg.

If you wouldn't mind, I would love to know who your current employers are if they are still in the cigar industry.

Yes you are out of track..... my credibility has not been affected, I dont have to work with the same people-clients anymore. My business now its diferent. ;)