• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

I am going to have to respectfully bow out of the HERF. An last minute trip will not allow me to attend. Have a great time everyone and make sure to post plenty of pics :thumbs:

There were two tables lat year, the one I was on was dealer's choice.

Sweet, I finally get to take Stevehawk's money in person!

What's the format of the game??

And the other was tournament style. We played for a one premium buy in. (I especially enjoyed the stick that Shooter contributed to the pot. "You gotta be f*cking kiddin' me!")

I'll enjoy your stick(s) this time around though! :D

Kiss my ass. You got lucky I was seeing double. I saw you sweatin over there.

Anyways, its official I will be able to make it. I had my schedule switched at the last second, messed up my production. But I am gonna try something new. A reserve batch, I can't say I will have heaps and heaps, but at least three bottles I am predicting. I am in a crunch cause i didn't plan on working this weekend. I was gonna pitch yeast today but called in to work this weekend.

Friday night we will have three tables. Depending on what everyone wants to play for there will be different rules.

One table will be $50 cash buy in no limit Texas hold em. "This is me"

One table will be tournament $10 plus two premium cigar buy in winner take all.

The other will be dealers choice cash with max $1.00 raise 3 time limit. This just means you can only raise 3 times per betting round with $1.00 being the max you can bet at a time.

Depending on who wants to play what will determine on what we play. I may need chips. So if you have em bring em

On Saturday what ever you want to play. Or the AVB marathon poker. :whistling:

Also I need to know who will be showing on Friday night so I can buy the proper amount of food. We will have chicken on the grill friday night Dinner is served at around 6pm poker to start after. Please PM if you are planning to attend Friday and what time you are planning on being there. Some of you already have PMed me so no need to do it again. See you guys on Friday or Saturday.

D.Hawk

Friday night we will have three tables. Depending on what everyone wants to play for there will be different rules.

The other will be dealers choice cash with max $1.00 raise 3 time limit. This just means you can only raise 3 times per betting round with $1.00 being the max you can bet at a time.

Depending on who wants to play what will determine on what we play. I may need chips. So if you have em bring em

Also I need to know who will be showing on Friday night so I can buy the proper amount of food. We will have chicken on the grill friday night Dinner is served at around 6pm poker to start after. Please PM if you are planning to attend Friday and what time you are planning on being there. Some of you already have PMed me so no need to do it again. See you guys on Friday or Saturday.

D.Hawk

Damn, but you are a control freak! What are you gonna do if we break from one of these formats, kick us off the prop'ty? :laugh:

Shane, I did get lucky. And you were definitely seeing double... the only thing you couldn't see double of was the pair of 4's I had to go along with the Aces. It took us 5 minutes to explain to you how you lost to A-4 with an A-9. :blush:

D.Hawk

Damn, but you are a control freak! What are you gonna do if we break from one of these formats, kick us off the prop'ty? :laugh:

Shane, I did get lucky. And you were definitely seeing double... the only thing you couldn't see double of was the pair of 4's I had to go along with the Aces. It took us 5 minutes to explain to you how you lost to A-4 with an A-9. :blush:

bah humbug :laugh:

D.Hawk

Dang! I don't care what format Dennis thinks we're playing, so long as, the table I am at, has at least one hand of BREWMEISTER wins! :D

We will probably be there Friday evening (not as early as last year because I will be getting Avery out of school). Oh, and no RV.......but we will probably bring a keg, any suggestions or is Miller Lite OK..........

You gotta be F'in kiddin' me! Don't know if I can do another one of those this year, although it was fun!

Dealers Choice! The only way to roll.

Due to some circumstances either under or beyond my control, I may not be able to get there until Saturday morning. But if I can, I'll take a picture of the "circumstances" and you will definitely understand...

leaving at the crack-O-dawn Saturday morning. Gotta plan out how long it will take to get there. Should be early morning while everyone is still sleeping off Friday night hangovers! :laugh:

leaving at the crack-O-dawn Saturday morning. Gotta plan out how long it will take to get there. Should be early morning while everyone is still sleeping off Friday night hangovers! :laugh:

Oh! you'll be surprised how early the sun shines when Shooter wakes up!

We will probably be there Friday evening (not as early as last year because I will be getting Avery out of school). Oh, and no RV.......but we will probably bring a keg, any suggestions or is Miller Lite OK..........

Sounds good. I am getting a Keg of Yeungling and one of Coors lite. We should have plenty to drink.

I'd rethink that. 2 kegs is A LOT of beer and I would bet one is easily enough. I'd vote for the Yeungling. JMHO.

Sounds good. I am getting a Keg of Yeungling and one of Coors lite. We should have plenty to drink.

I could always bring some Bourbon........instead. LMK!

I'd rethink that. 2 kegs is A LOT of beer and I would bet one is easily enough. I'd vote for the Yeungling. JMHO.

Have to agree... one should be plenty. :thumbs:

Edit to add: Flying outta Boise tomorrow with the wife and boys. Can't wait to see everyone! :)

I could always bring some Bourbon........instead. LMK!

Sounds like a great concept to me!! I'll bring something along...I just don't know what yet. I'll make it obscure enough that we won't duplicate, though.